Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:#Targset been sitting a little too comfortably for too long for my liking. I'm putting all my hopes and dreams into you taking an L some this season. Nothing personal breh this war :yeshrug:.

#Stannisset all the way :blessed:.

should consider placing your hopes and dreams somewhere else :steph:

You think my nikka grey worm gon let us take an L :dahell:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
dghzwz.jpg
Tyrion thought his arms were long enough to box with god until Joff gave him a taste of that Dornish red
dghzwz.jpg
Employed that vertically challenged nikka as his cup bearer then dropped the cup on purpose
dghzwz.jpg
Pulled Tyrion's ho card when he refused to participate in the midget Royal Rumble
dghzwz.jpg
Regardless, I know y'all peeped the spidey senses of my dude Dontos da Vodka Valedictorian. Joffrey wasn't cold before he had her in the speedboat, chucking the deuces, coasting into the sunset.

29xg9js.jpg
You mean my nikka Pod put money on Tyrion's books, smuggled the duck sausage past security (I don't wanna know where my dude tried to hide the wine:scusthov:) and Tyrion is gonna deport Espresso Pod outta King's Landing? They really shutting the doors to the House of Payne?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna untie the tightest of Mereeneese knots?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna bust their sword with lethal efficacy at the most opportune times?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna identify the hardest to recognize sigils?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Why do I have the worst luck in stanning characters, brehs?

Let me find out the Queen of Thornes had the bomb p*ssy back in the day that paralyzed nikkas and made them break wedding vows:lupe:That's why I was hype when she put Margs on game and she crept into Tommen's room. Here I am thinking the lil nikka's funna somersault in the box like Gabby Douglas but he wanna act unimpressed like McKayla Maroney
55uo.png
Ser Pounce? You tryna play with the wrong p*ssy, my dude:dwillhuh:

:lawd::banderas::deadrose::dead::ahh::deadmanny::gladbron::pachaha::blessed::mjlol: Salute @obarth

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@obarth , you aren't getting a pass for throwing shade at the God King Jon Snow though friend.

Repent now brother before it's too late. Bring your skills and write the Gospel for our honorable Savior.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Those Brienne, Jaime, Pod & Bronn scenes were top notch.

And lol @ the dry vagina of thorns claiming a Targaryen was gonna marry her. bytch you wasn't a Tyrell before you married one. The Royal family doesn't elope with b list nobles known for making wine.

Donwan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Port City, NC
i'm what you called a season rookie, as I have been lurking for a while and I start posting yesterday.I like to say on the strength of this thread I came to the light and started watching GOT about a month ago. I got caught up with the current season in about 2 weeks. Yall were right this is currently the top show going a good replacement for breaking bad on Sunday nights. By the way i'm roll with Jon AKA Snowman. This thread is jokes prime example of why I love the coli.:obama: