Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
29xg9js.jpg
So the Lannisters get one of their only Ws this season melting down Ned's sword and this dude Jamie's just giving the damn thing away to Brienne? Scratch the serial number off that bytch and you could make a killing in the black market. And he's giving her a custom fit Batsuit? Tell me the gadgets didn't come includedI':snoop:

:laughing::wowwow2:

Lord @obarth has returned brehs. :lawd:

His work is so beautiful. :morenocrying:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Just wanted to give a shout out to the homie Jon Snow. Future leader of the Night's Watch

Son of a Stark and Targaryen :umad:

Damn bro, even though that's all speculation I don't think this is the right thread for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The recap before the theme song for the upcoming episode 5 on Sunday:

:ohhh: Just in case y'all didn't know, the recaps usually tells you which continuing storylines they gonna focus on in that particular episode. So based on this recap, in the upcoming episode on Sunday we gonna get update on Princess Myrcella in Dorne and we also gonna see where this Cersei & Loras Tyrell betrothal goes.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
So what yall think about Jon Snows excursion to Crasters? Is he gonna meet Bran? Is that Locke dude gonna try and shank Jon?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Brehs....I was watching the first season trailer for Game of Thrones....

Who is this guy at 1:52? :lupe: Is he who I think he is? :lupe: I don't remember seeing this scene in the 1st season :lupe:

image.png

Daps

Who is this guy at 1:52? :lupe: Is he who I think he is? :lupe: I don't remember seeing this scene in the 1st season :lupe:

image.png

It's Ned with Joff on the throne. Must be an alternate shot/deleted scene showing how he was seized.

Book brehs could tell whether his seizure went down the same in the book (just with Littlefinger putting a knife to his throat) or did Ned resist some. Wouldn't be a conflict, cuz HBO just cuts away as soon as LF steps in.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

image.png

That's Ned Stark brother Brandon and the guy in the Throne is the Mad King its a deleted scene

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

image.png

It's a flashback scene that was cut, showing how the Mad King killed Ned's brother. That's actually Sean Bean's stunt man lol.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's Ned Stark brother Brandon and the guy in the Throne is the Mad King its a deleted scene
yup... they actually casted the mad king and shot some scenes but decided against putting it in the show

i don't know if that was cause they'd do it later.. or cause they want that movie money