Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
#SimpSet

full

I'll proudly stand here and simp, fukk you :smugbiden:

raff

Rookie
Daps
TargSet was all about that incest, breh.

where you think them recessive genes came from :usure:

To top it off Targs was about that institutionalized inbreeding, so that those fire powers and dragon control could
stay in the family :ufdup:

L-set had only Ryan Phillippe and Sarah Michelle Gellar doing it :scusthov::manny: with no acceptance from Godfather Ty :stopitslime:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5 “First of His Name”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “First of His Name,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Arya practicing with Needle, Daenerys in a new white dress, Oberyn and Cersei together, Tywin Lannister, and a hooded Sansa on dry land.

firstofhisname1-630x419.jpg

Figured she was just practicing after watching the preview. I doubt she still has the urge to kill hound especially how dude been lacing her with game the whole rip. But u never know with Arya tho. She been gooning since day one.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
To top it off Targs was about that institutionalized inbreeding, so that those fire powers and dragon control could

L-set had only Ryan Phillippe and Sarah Michelle Gellar doing it :scusthov::manny: with no acceptance from Godfather Ty :stopitslime:
Incest is incest, breh.

Look at you trying to rationalize it :scusthov:

Lannister Set still on top, and stronger than ever :blessed:

Tommin gon listen to Tywin the True Don of this Game, and its a wrap :win:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Incest is incest, breh.

Look at you trying to rationalize it :scusthov:

Lannister Set still on top, and stronger than ever :blessed:

Tommin gon listen to Tywin the True Don of this Game, and its a wrap :win:

:whoa: not ryin to rationalize breh, just pointing out the proportions, and showing Targset living in glass houses.

And Tommy should only let that seed fly into non-bloodtied pussies, we don't want none of those Targaeryan, Martell or Renly/Loras
customs in L-set.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:whoa: not ryin to rationalize breh, just pointing out the proportions, and showing Targset living in glass houses.

And Tommy should only let that seed fly into non-bloodtied pussies, we don't want none of those Targaeryan, Martell or Renly/Loras
customs in L-set.
I misread :myman:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:stopitslime::dahell: I finally watched "Cruel Intentions" for the first time ever recently, so I get the reference. The 2 characters in that movie had only recently become stepsiblings. You can't compare that to Jamie & Cersei who are Twin brother & sister.