Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
29xg9js.jpg
This for my brothers up north getting gone off that mead, black, second thrones back got an inbred to backsmack....and you gon love it:takedat:Who the fukk was in charge of the entertainment for the royal wedding, brehs?:what:I've heard of slow jams but that band was straight up depressing. How is my dude Oberyn supposed to get the pause-worthy orgies popping when the reception ain't turnt up? Not even a damn Soul Train dance line:mindblown: I'm surprised Joffrey made it rain on those Coldplay ripoffs. Obeezy's spoken word sonning of Tywin and Cersei should've been the main event:yeshrug:Had the lady formely known as Queen Regent all in her feelings. Midgets putting on a play of the War of the Five Kings?
qfp6.png
Only acting midgets we fukk with outchea is Danny DeVito and Tom Cruise; get that fukkery outta here
7ify.png
A dry ass cake full of pigeons?:dwillhuh: I know the Hound has all of Westeros in a chicken shortage but you filling what should be a succulent, smooth wedding cake with winged street rats? Tywin better make sure it's Friendly's ice cream cakes from here on out. That way Joffrey wouldn't have gotten parched during his comedy routine. My dude Joff was on some D.L Hughley from the Kings of Comedy steez straight roasting nikkas:damn:Had my dude Varys dead ass pretending to be asleep to not get a dose of that potent ether
rmh.png
Tyrion did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. Joff was in rare form, doe
dghzwz.jpg
Tyrion thought his arms were long enough to box with god until Joff gave him a taste of that Dornish red
dghzwz.jpg
Employed that vertically challenged nikka as his cup bearer then dropped the cup on purpose
dghzwz.jpg
Pulled Tyrion's ho card when he refused to participate in the midget Royal Rumble
dghzwz.jpg
But yo, after Joffrey took a sip of his wine, why was he looking like the Spurs in Game 6?
o9im1s.jpg
Why was my dude King Joffrey Joe looking like the 04 Yankees?
o9im1s.jpg
For real, why is this product of unholy incest out chea looking like dude from Indiana University straight fukking up on Wheel of Fortune?
o9im1s.jpg
Ol on the spot dice spin in the face nikka:pacspit: Once a Lannister always a Lannister. Tell me how my ass tastes, Cersei:shaq:SMH @ Jamie with that struggle run. Dude is more worthless than McBain's goggles
4jw8wy.jpg
The topping on the pigeon cake is these dumbasses blame one of their own for the killing:mjlol:Lesbionest, Joffrey's comedy act wasn't really hitting with most of the major players there. They looked like my dude Huell watching that shyt
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
Any of them could've done it. Regardless, I know y'all peeped the spidey senses of my dude Dontos da Vodka Valedictorian. Joffrey wasn't cold before he had her in the speedboat, chucking the deuces, coasting into the sunset. #StannisSet...you thought this was gonna be an all Lannister sonning? All this talk of honor and rights and Stannis is burning his own people at the stake. Nobody likes their inlaws but this is how you treat your squad?
2r4ub8j.jpg
You got Shireen locked up like a dungeon dragon? Desolation of Shireen outchea? Too bad she ain't sitting on some gold
nnht.png
I get it, she's got a...sensitive situation going on in her facial regions but you coop her up below sea level? At least let Benjamin Grimm from the Fantastic Four come over for tea parties so they can compare their moisturizing regiments:manny:This nikka Bran is looking old as fukk, but where the hell is his stache? This nikka getting high off trees already?:ohhh:I've gotten high off some good shyt before but this dude is having some psychedelic visions. I'm sorry but if some scary disembodied voice said "Look for me under the tree" I'd have to politely decline, like "nikka, I'm good:whoa:" This dude Bran set his Garmin directions straight there
55uo.png
I finally figured out where Pod got his fresh lineups from: this Fonzworth Bentley in the face dude Theon aka Reek bka the Taper Don. I haven't seen skills with a blade like that since Wesley Snipes :wow:I hope Reek links up with my dude Grey Worm and gives him the fresh Boosie fade:blessed:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
29xg9js.jpg
You mean my nikka Pod put money on Tyrion's books, smuggled the duck sausage past security (I don't wanna know where my dude tried to hide the wine:scusthov:) and Tyrion is gonna deport Espresso Pod outta King's Landing? They really shutting the doors to the House of Payne?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna untie the tightest of Mereeneese knots?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna bust their sword with lethal efficacy at the most opportune times?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Whose gonna identify the hardest to recognize sigils?
1zy9fl2.jpg
Why do I have the worst luck in stanning characters, brehs?
1zy9fl2.jpg
I hope they bury Tyrion under the jail for this:pacspit:You setting that hoe Shae up with a villa in Turks & Caicos but my dude Pod can't just chill in Flea Bottom till shyt dies down?
55uo.png
He's cool with missing a couple shape-ups:manny: To add injury to insult, they murked my dude Dontos da Rum Representative? How you promise my dude 10 stacks to deliver Sansa and then murk him? How's Littlefinger gonna roll up in that big ass boat but not let Captain Morgan aboard?:dwillhuh:I'd pour out a little something for Dontos da Margarita Master but I know my dude wouldn't want to see alcohol go to waste. I know y'all seen Tywin acting like Coach Carter out here with Tommen. How you gonna shyt on your freshly deceased grandson with his mother in earshot?:skip:I hope dude doesn't end up doing the eulogy. Speaking of Tywin, glad to see him bow down to da gawdess. Dude is so pressed about the Mother of Dragons he's coming to Oberyn for help:mjlol: Busted right into one of Obeezy's freaky orgies (@T-K-G what's good with your boy, breh?
qfp6.png
) offering a promotion to the small council complete with benefits and vacation days. Got Tywin ready to snitch on his own nikkas just to get that Dornish support:umad:If that's not a big enough L, how is Jamie gonna just take the p*ssy with his son decomposing not even a foot away? nikka, get some scented candles or light some incense at least to set the mood
olo0.png
I gotta give props to the Old Gods and the Lord of Light cause the Seven just sat there and watch that nasty shyt go down. Yo #StannisSet:shaq:Y'all still on Dragonstone tryna raise funds for an army? You could always have Shireen sell Girl Scout cookies
rmh.png
You got a couple struggle houses down for the cause, meanwhile your Hand of the King is following that reading rainbow word to LeVar Burton. nikka's still struggling with cursive and has Shireen filling out his credit request forms for him:dead: fukk with the Iron Bank if you want, but I hope you have more valuable assets than Dragonstone once you default on that loan. We've established the overall bamma-ness of the Hound but dude took it a whole other notch this episode. Got Arya disrespecting her honorable patronage claiming the Hound is her dad. Of course his ears perked up when he heard about that rabbit stew, greedy ass nikka
opprer.jpg
Didn't even let those good folks finish saying grace before he started eating. Nasty nikkas didn't even use spoons:damn: What kinda person doesn't take a small sip first to see if you need to add any spices to that shyt?
2a7hp35.jpg
Asking for Budweisers in that Christian household and shyt. How do you agree to a fair day's wages for a fair day's work then make old man run the jewels the next morning. Grimey ass nikka left dude
2lwvbsw.jpg
in front of his crib. The Hound is that cousin that never calls to see how your family is doing but shows up every Thanksgiving for a plate:aicmon:These wildings are wild as fukk, brehs. They saw a town they liking saw some nikkas growing potatoes in a town they liked it. Ygritte let that arrow bang out and rang out the side of dude's right ear. I know she plays an archer build on Skyrim:whew: Those Thenns funna feast:cook: The way they eat mothers and fathers I'd miss PTA meetings if their kid was in my kid's school district:whoa:Those Mereeneese nikkas really thought they were about to swag on Khaleesi didn't they?:pachaha:Those light skin cats probably bet crazy shekels on their champion, ol J. Cole in the face nikkas. Vegas odds were in their favor heavy. Jouster on horseback verses allegedly swagless dude on foot. This might could've thrown a wrench in the our plans:patrice:Except Daario got inspired by those Stormborn guts and sent that horse to the glue factory
2505dhy.jpg
That fukk nikka isn't competing for the triple crown this year. #Targset outchea breaking chains, what you other sets doing?
nnht.png