Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
how is Jamie gonna just take the p*ssy with his son decomposing not even a foot away? nikka, get some scented candles or light some incense at least to set the mood
olo0.png
I
this shyt caught me off guard :laff:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
29xg9js.jpg
Somebody explain to me how Grey Worm is reading at a higher grade level than Davos already?:skip: Davos is getting trained by a highborn "princess" while Grey Weezy is getting trained by a former slave. Nas was right, public schools do nurture teen talents:ahh:Hitting newstands next week: Vogue's Hottest Power Couple in Game of Thrones: Grey Worm and Missandei Misdemeanor Elliot grace the front page. No signs of Cersei and Jamie in the top 10
nnht.png
They let my dude Barack Grey Weezy flex his foreign diplomat game this episode. Looking like Hillary Clinton the way he was negotiating with those Mereeneese delegates. Grey Worm even managed to get those weapons through customs. Y'all struggle sets fighting battles in Whispering Woods and on Blackwaters, losing mad men:smugdraper:...#Targset outchea lifting our feet up, sipping our Moet mimosas waiting for the city to welcome their new liberators
rcloi1.jpg
Crucified 163 kids and thought we'd fall back?
i2ow9u.jpg
From the 1st to the 5th crucified y'all right back
i2ow9u.jpg
Meanwhile other sets got their once proud and mighty swordsman getting pimp slapped with his own hand. No wonder Cersei wouldn't let dude get within rape distance this episode:mjlol:Let me find out the Queen of Thornes had the bomb p*ssy back in the day that paralyzed nikkas and made them break wedding vows:lupe:That's why I was hype when she put Margs on game and she crept into Tommen's room. Here I am thinking the lil nikka's funna somersault in the box like Gabby Douglas but he wanna act unimpressed like McKayla Maroney
55uo.png
Ser Pounce? You tryna play with the wrong p*ssy, my dude:dwillhuh:So the Lannisters get one of their only Ws this season melting down Ned's sword and this dude Jamie's just giving the damn thing away to Brienne? Scratch the serial number off that bytch and you could make a killing in the black market. And he's giving her a custom fit Batsuit? Tell me the gadgets didn't come included:snoop:I've been shytting on Jamie for the better part of two seasons but I can't front on one thing he did: Podrick season has returned:blessed:I thought I'd seen the last of the gawd. He and Brienne's adventures are gonna get adapted to the big screen and be the greatest buddy flick since Shawshank Redemption. Brienne on her quest to find Sansa, Pod on his quest to find the finest barbers in Westeros
2n6sx1y.jpg
These #DeserterSet nikkas might could have a brolic squad:patrice:This dude Clubfoot Karl drinking Red Sangria out of Joer Mormont's skull. I'm not sure about the hygenic qualities of doing that but you can't front on it being some boss shyt:manny:These cats have plenty hoes on deck and enough spare meat to feed a full grown direwolf. Rent can't be be that bad if they're splitting it plus I think utilities are included. Karl's got some weak nikkas in the squad though. This nikka Rast thinks he's a big shot pouring out the water in front of Ghost but he got out of there quick fast like Ramadan when he heard those ravens. It wasn't even the whole squad from last year, just Ray Rice dolo. That nikka ain't tryna get into anymore trouble in the offseason
25rftop.jpg
This adventurous dude Bran just couldn't help but to scope out the scene. Babies get left out in the woods as sacrifices for centuries old demons everyday, b. Now Summer just got caught in an Elmer Fudd trap, Meera got knocked out by a #HardonHoes club member, and Karl got y'all hemmed up just cause you had to be nosy:why:This nikka Hodor could be playing for the veteran minimum in the NBA right now but instead he's getting hit with spears. I don't know about y'all but I think Jojen might have that house in Virginia. Is that how these Crannogmen get down? I guess they don't call it the Neck for nothing:skip:What happened to Professor Bran, brehs?
uowt.png
He was supposed to take over dragons and all that. Meanwhile Karl is over here feeling on Meera's lovely lady lumps and Bran does nothing just like Dipset. Karl slaps the fire and blood out of dude and he chooses that moment for nonviolent protest
rmh.png
It took Jojen having a Rick Ross seizure for him to act. Let me find out Jojen's been sneaking crab legs with the heavy butter:ohhh:These white walkers are some raw dudes. He must have traveled miles with that infant and couldn't be bothered to at least give lil man a Northface jacket:damn:Here I thought these white walkers were taking these kids back to the crib to marinate them in some delicious spices and feast. Come to find out these nikkas got white walker sweat shops out chea. Pumping out white walkers like the latest foamposites with low costs of labor. #Targset we need to adapt this technology for dragon eggs. Once we get our hands on those launch codes we'll be unstoppable:shaq:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
29xg9js.jpg
Somebody explain to me how Grey Worm is reading at a higher grade level than Davos already?:skip: Davos is getting trained by a highborn "princess" while Grey Weezy is getting trained by a former slave. Nas was right, public schools do nurture teen talents:ahh:Hitting newstands next week: Vogue's Hottest Power Couple in Game of Thrones: Grey Worm and Missandei Misdemeanor Elliot grace the front page. No signs of Cersei and Jamie in the top 10
nnht.png
They let my dude Barack Grey Weezy flex his foreign diplomat game this episode. Looking like Hillary Clinton the way he was negotiating with those Mereeneese delegates. Grey Worm even managed to get those weapons through customs. Y'all struggle sets fighting battles in Whispering Woods and on Blackwaters, losing mad men:smugdraper:...#Targset outchea lifting our feet up, sipping our Moet mimosas waiting for the city to welcome their new liberators
rcloi1.jpg
Crucified 163 kids and thought we'd fall back?
i2ow9u.jpg
From the 1st to the 5th crucified y'all right back
i2ow9u.jpg
Meanwhile other sets got their once proud and mighty swordsman getting pimp slapped with his own hand. No wonder Cersei wouldn't let dude get within rape distance this episode:mjlol:Let me find out the Queen of Thornes had the bomb p*ssy back in the day that paralyzed nikkas and made them break wedding vows:lupe:That's why I was hype when she put Margs on game and she crept into Tommen's room. Here I am thinking the lil nikka's funna somersault in the box like Gabby Douglas but he wanna act unimpressed like McKayla Maroney
55uo.png
Ser Pounce? You tryna play with the wrong p*ssy, my dude:dwillhuh:So the Lannisters get one of their only Ws this season melting down Ned's sword and this dude Jamie's just giving the damn thing away to Brienne? Scratch the serial number off that bytch and you could make a killing in the black market. And he's giving her a custom fit Batsuit? Tell me the gadgets didn't come included:snoop:I've been shytting on Jamie for the better part of two seasons but I can't front on one thing he did: Podrick season has returned:blessed:I thought I'd seen the last of the gawd. He and Brienne's adventures are gonna get adapted to the big screen and be the greatest buddy flick since Shawshank Redemption. Brienne on her quest to find Sansa, Pod on his quest to find the finest barbers in Westeros
2n6sx1y.jpg
These #DeserterSet nikkas might could have a brolic squad:patrice:This dude Clubfoot Karl drinking Red Sangria out of Joer Mormont's skull. I'm not sure about the hygenic qualities of doing that but you can't front on it being some boss shyt:manny:These cats have plenty hoes on deck and enough spare meat to feed a full grown direwolf. Rent can't be be that bad if they're splitting it plus I think utilities are included. Karl's got some weak nikkas in the squad though. This nikka Rast thinks he's a big shot pouring out the water in front of Ghost but he got out of there quick fast like Ramadan when he heard those ravens. It wasn't even the whole squad from last year, just Ray Rice dolo. That nikka ain't tryna get into anymore trouble in the offseason
25rftop.jpg
This adventurous dude Bran just couldn't help but to scope out the scene. Babies get left out in the woods as sacrifices for centuries old demons everyday, b. Now Summer just got caught in an Elmer Fudd trap, Meera got knocked out by a #HardonHoes club member, and Karl got y'all hemmed up just cause you had to be nosy:why:This nikka Hodor could be playing for the veteran minimum in the NBA right now but instead he's getting hit with spears. I don't know about y'all but I think Jojen might have that house in Virginia. Is that how these Crannogmen get down? I guess they don't call it the Neck for nothing:skip:What happened to Professor Bran, brehs?
uowt.png
He was supposed to take over dragons and all that. Meanwhile Karl is over here feeling on Meera's lovely lady lumps and Bran does nothing just like Dipset. Karl slaps the fire and blood out of dude and he chooses that moment for nonviolent protest
rmh.png
It took Jojen having a Rick Ross seizure for him to act. Let me find out Jojen's been sneaking crab legs with the heavy butter:ohhh:These white walkers are some raw dudes. He must have traveled miles with that infant and couldn't be bothered to at least give lil man a Northface jacket:damn:Here I thought these white walkers were taking these kids back to the crib to marinate them in some delicious spices and feast. Come to find out these nikkas got white walker sweat shops out chea. Pumping out white walkers like the latest foamposites with low costs of labor. #Targset we need to adapt this technology for dragon eggs. Once we get our hands on those launch codes we'll be unstoppable:shaq:
OMG :blessed: :ohlawd:, Nikka on form, straight poem, came through, crushed through em, buildings gone, 9/11, my nikka on fire and we haven't even reached episode seven
tumblr_myd2ooe4d11s559c9o1_500.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Shout out to my #Targset brehs. I took a little break and y'all held it down
2gt99o1.jpg

first of all ^this smiley here is goat smiley of the year contender :wow: but that's besides the point

you actually made a smiley out of that Dany screenshot i took :krs: shyt caught me off guard :dead: u aint shyt for makin me wait a week to see it tho :stopitslime:, couldn't even pm a nikka :smh: :ufdup: a rabbit's toe at a Khaled show, you lucky i didn't bring any bars :ufdup:

and dont think i aint peep that shot at Ser Pounce :umad: we can let that one slide but dont think those lil jabs at Shireen's condition are going unpunished :birdman: edit: you crackin jokes on my Meera too? :wow: *slides on ballistic vest* :violent:

i2ow9u.jpg
but tell me those eyebrows dont set shyt off tho :noah::noah::noah:shyt is the lockscreen to my phone, had my girl salty at me all week :nowhew:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
first of all ^this smiley here is goat smiley of the yar contender :wow: but that's besides the point

you actually made a smiley out of that Dany screenshot i took :krs: shyt caught me off guard :dead: u aint shyt for makin me wait a week to see it tho :stopitslime:, couldn't even pm a nikka :smh: :ufdup: a rabbit's toe at a Khaled show, you lucky i didn't bring any bars :ufdup:

and dont think i aint peep that shot at Ser Pounce :umad: we can let that one slide but dont think those lil jabs at Shireen's condition would go unpunished :birdman:

i2ow9u.jpg
but tell me those eyebrows dont set shyt off tho :noah::noah::noah:shyt is the lockscreen to my phone, had my girl salty at me all week :nowhew:
I made that Dany smilie a couple hours ago, breh:whoa: Shireen's a sweetheart but those jokes write themselves
fbc8c716_jayzbiglaugh2_zps33884e71.png