Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
#Brandalf gon take over his body and FLEX on these nikkas like
German_suplex.gif
flash point :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:beli: How come all the feminists that were whining about Jamie & Cersei scene last week, aren't whining about the scene at Crastor's Keep with the Night's Watch mutineers raping Craster daughter-wives in background? That scene is whole lot more grotesque & disturbing than the Jamie & Cersei from last week, but I don't see the feminists whining like they were last week.

Because, like I was saying immediately after the episode the only reason anyone was bytching was because they were mad that their boytoy Jaime got portrayed that way. It had nothing to do with any moral outcry over rape, it was all about them not being able to explain to their friends why Jaime is so awesome

because one of those moments had the director of the episode saying it wasn't rape and one didn't. not hard to figure out.

Nah breh, that was a secondary backlash. That interview with the director came long after the backlash started. The narrative shifted. It was about Jaime stans, point blank period

And exactly like I also said was gonna happen, next episode comes, Jaime and Cersei talking like normal human beings, and the whole thing is forgotten. A weeks worth of hatred and soapbox commentary all for nothing.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doc-Rivers.gif
she saving slaves(lightskin ones :mjpls:) and you hating?
I've been a big hater of Cacleesi too but I gotta admit that they added alot of white slaves to the bunch. Atleast the ones that were chanting during that flag scene. I think they took steps to correct their mistakes from last season.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
to be fair id rather they not blow their budget on another repetitive dany slave liberation
save it for the real battles
I'd be cool with this if they ever actually have filmed any large scale battles...They have never shown any large scale battles, they stay hyping them up and skipping to the end result...They use CG to show these massive armies but there is never any fighting...Like when Jamie was captured by Rob, supposedly some big battle took place but all we saw was the aftermath...Then you got blackwater which was supposed to be epic but all we got was one big explosion and 5 on 5 skirmish outside the city gates which ends when Tywin rides in with 10 more men...shyt was corny as fukk...Compare that to what went down on Vikings last week and its beyond laughable...
For next weeks preview when dude said we got 8000 men ready to attack kings landing I immediately :stopitslime:

Stop cock teasing if your not showing any large scale battles...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
To do what? March for miles behind her and her band of simps still serving? :camby:
and to possibly arrive at the coast and not have enough boats to take them to westeros(where they'll still have to fight and die for her)

broad has no idea about the concept of peace :camby: every place she's passed through just got worse

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
and to possibly arrive at the coast and not have enough boats to take them to westeros(where they'll still have to fight and die for her)

broad has no idea about the concept of peace :camby:
Peace? She served justice with the masters getting that work :demonic: peace SERVED
Now the slaves are free to do what they want, even follow Khaleesi :mjpls: they don't need to follow her everywhere doe, they can stay there and develop themselves.
You know how much CASH money she got from this conquest? She can buy all the boats she wants. Another week with no dragons doe :beli: they really saving that CGI budget money.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Peace? She served justice with the masters getting that work :demonic: peace SERVED
Now the slaves are free to do what they want, even follow Khaleesi :mjpls: they don't need to follow her everywhere, they can stay there and develop themselves.
key word "develop themselves"

who do they have to teach them anything if they dont follow her :ufdup: she's essientally givin nikkas free cars without teaching em how to drive first,just settin em up to destroy themselves once she leaves, that's terrible leadership if you ask me

but let's assume they all follow her. Where are all these thousands of nikkas gonna sleep when she supposedly takes the Iron Throne? she just gon kick the innocent people in King's Landing out? That doesn't sound like someone i'd want to follow....she starting to sound kind of delusional............matter of fact..........:ohhh:

She's on course to basically turn into the female Stannis
weebey.gif
with her dragons being the equivalent of his Red God