Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:beli: How come all the feminists that were whining about Jamie raping Cersei last week, aren't whining about the scene at Crastor's Keep with the Night's Watch mutineers raping Craster daughter-wives in background? That scene is whole lot more grotesque & disturbing than the Jamie & Cersei from last week
they pick and choose their battles breh :smh: i was wondering the same thing, they were straight up eating bytches last night and no one said a peep :beli:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Compare trained warriors to mentally handicapped and child-like giant brehs :troll:

If Ned were smart, he would have trained that moron to fight, could have had a retarded killing machine as his personal guard since Hodor clearly can follow orders. Might have kept his head and torso together :sas1:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Word. :mjlol: Even Sam bytchassness was able to hem up a WW with some Dragonglass, imagine what some unsullied would do:sas2:

:ohhh: Yea what will the Unsullied due, that's the burning question, since they haven't done shyt so far.

Your savior getting bossed up by Alister throne :pachaha:
Your mystic hero got captured by some bums from flea bottom :dead:

I'm good with taking over cities that dont fight back over those W's you racking up with :heh:
whitewalkers can only be defeated by dragonglass or fire. Who got more fire than Dragons:sas2:
Why that shyt called 'Dragon' Glass:sas1:

:aicmon:Unlike #targset we don't have a single savior.

:mjpls:You can say our savior is a young assassin in training.

:obama:You can say our savior is a young professor x.

:whew:You can say our savior is Hilary Clinton in training.

:youngsabo:Or you can say our savior is so good at what he does, you don't even see him.

:ufdup:Then we have the future King of the Wall on our side as well.

:sas1: I like our odds breh

:sas2:#Targset not so much.

:rudy:Wouldn't surprise me if Khaleesi met her end before even stepping foot in Westeros.

:banderas: #Starkset #Wolfgang #TeamBodyBag and #KnightsWatch affliated:wow:

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:wtf: how jamie just gonna give his varalyian steel sword away to that butch ass broad...tywin was trying to secure one for the family for years and he just gonna re-gift it a couple days after getting it :wtf: ... Jamie is a fukking waste man

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:ohhh: Yea what will the Unsullied due, that's the burning question, since they haven't done shyt so far.

:aicmon:Unlike #targset we don't have a single savior.

:mjpls:You can say our savior is a young assassin in training.

:obama:You can say our savior is a young professor x.

:whew:You can say our savior is Hilary Clinton in training.

:youngsabo:Or you can say our savior is so good at what he does, you don't even see him.

:ufdup:Then we have the future King of the Wall on our side as well.

:sas1: I like our odds breh

:sas2:#Targset not so much.

:rudy:Wouldn't surprise me if Khaleesi met her end before even stepping foot in Westeros.

Post is too powerful breh. I'm going to have to go for a walk and come back.

115110_fd3f39819b3af91b5a7bdd04d7b74ea6.gif

I'm riding with Jon all day but I fukk with you Starkset folk. They'll be rewarded kindly for their allegiance to the SnowGod

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hodor is a bytch brehs, he's only 2" shorter than the Mountain, he really should be one of the deadliest people in Westeros

mSUjE.jpg

The Mountain is a prime Shaq, while Hodor is a waste of height like Kendrick Perkins.
I thought they said the Mountain was nearly 8 feet tall :patrice:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: How come all the feminists that were whining about Jamie & Cersei scene last week, aren't whining about the scene at Crastor's Keep with the Night's Watch mutineers raping Craster daughter-wives in background? That scene is whole lot more grotesque & disturbing than the Jamie & Cersei from last week, but I don't see the feminists whining like they were last week.

because one of those moments had the director of the episode saying it wasn't rape and one didn't. not hard to figure out.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maybe jumping ships

Dany story line boring as shyt now

She talking about being able to take on kings landing with 10000 men when she still 2000 miles away

:russ:
im sayin, i can't understand how anyone who saw the map of the world still pop shyt at other sets :dead: atleast we're actually in the trenches

#Targset throwin up gang signs all the way from Pakistan expectin us to be shook :heh:

#Starkset #TeamBodybag still got the underdog factor going for us :myman: