Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this shows so beautiful..that shot of khaleesi looking over the edge.

or that backdrop with the water where kingslayer was sword fighting

:ohlawd:
word, every place is shot on location too, they're literally filming shyt in like 5 different spots in the world (dany,kings landing, the wall, bran, arya and the hound) and manage to make everything flow together seamlessly on screen :wow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Yea what will the Unsullied due, that's the burning question, since they haven't done shyt so far.

:pachaha:You know, just making slavers' mad, only ones that gave the Dothraki that work:sas2: and not getting sonned by the freys:sas2: or the boltons:sas2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
im sayin, i can't understand how anyone who saw the map of the world still pop shyt at other sets :dead: atleast we're actually in the trenches

#Targset throwin up gang signs all the way from Pakistan expectin us to be shook :heh:

#Starkset #TeamBodybag still got the underdog factor going for us :myman:

:dead:

Unless her dragons can shoot ICBMs from where she at. Sets in Westeros ain't got nothing to worry about. :heh:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
#TeamWhiteWalkers

Our patience is finally being rewarded...

:blessed:

"Hope they know my White Walkers f*ckin' kidnap kids..."
- The Notorious I.C.E.

Our set hasn't caught an L since one of our soldiers lost a hand in Season 1. And even THAT hand is still reppin'...throwin' up signs in Westeros...

:smugdraper:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know this is wayyy back but remember when Sam got left and he hid in the snow and the white walkers were moving past. The White Walker in that last night episode is the one that let him live but why?????

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: Yea what will the Unsullied do, that's the burning question, since they haven't done shyt so far.
them nikkas dont got any dragonglass so they aint fukkin wit Walter White in any shape form or fashion :manny:

and iirc they dont seem to have experience fighting against legit knights :patrice: shyt could get ugly for them boys

they're only real advantage is they dont feel pain and follow orders without question :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
When it comes to battles this show is :beli: status...

Khaleesi takes over a big ass city and all they show is 10 slaves ganging up on one dude...:stopitslime:

They really couldn't have extended that a little longer? Having the slaves running into their masters homes and slaughtering them? Is that really asking for too much in terms of action from this show?

I hope John Snow puts sword to purpose in the next episode...
They gon put all that budget money on a Stark death :pachaha: AGAIN
#Brandalf gon take over his body and FLEX on these nikkas like
German_suplex.gif
:ohhh: what movie is this?