Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
where d fukk she gon go? She riding with the khalessi to the end. We taking over countries, yall get took captive :usure:

:comeon: Y'all taking over countries that don't fight back.

:skip:What slaves is she going to come free in Westeros?

:patrice:Who in Westeros is going to lay down and just join her Civil Rights movement.

:sas1:Fire and Ice breh, Fire and Ice.:sas2:

:mjpls:Someone in Westeros will convince her to take her army and take on the Whitewalkers.

While everyone else sits on the sideline and :smugdraper:

Thats if any of these games even matters by the time y'all get across the narrow sea:to:

:ufdup:#Targset

:win: #starkset #wolfgang #teambodybag and #knightswatch affliated:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can't blame dude, really. He's like 15-16 and some fine early 20's broad come up in his room talkin that shyt :russ:

That age I would have moved up to kiss her on the mouth if she tried that forehead kiss on me. :childplease: I would have grabbed for a titty too. I had problems reading broads back then (still do now sometimes) but ain't nothing more obvious than a broad sneaking into your bed room. :noah:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a spoiler but I'm gonna spoiler tag it anyway
He is the only surviving witness to what actually happened at the Tower of Joy when Ned faced 3 Kingsguard trying to save his sister Lyanna
only person alive who knows the truth about alot of shyt, Jojen said his pops(howland) was with Ned way back when everything went down

That's what I keep hearing. I think that nikka lives in a swamp or some shyt like that.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:comeon: Y'all taking over countries that don't fight back.

:skip:What slaves is she going to come free in Westeros?

:patrice:Who in Westeros is going to lay down and just join her Civil Rights movement.

Fire and Ice breh, Fire and Ice.

:mjpls:Someone in Westeros will convince her to take her army and take on the Whitewalkers.

While everyone else sits on the sideline and :smugdraper:

Thats if any of these games even matters by the time y'all get across the narrow sea:to:

:ufdup:#Targset

:win: #starkset #wolfgang #teambodybag and #knightswatch affliated:wow:
Your savior getting bossed up by Alister throne :pachaha:
Your mystic hero got captured by some bums from flea bottom :dead:

I'm good with taking over cities that dont fight back over those W's you racking up with :heh:
whitewalkers can only be defeated by dragonglass or fire. Who got more fire than Dragons:sas2:
Why that shyt called 'Dragon' Glass:sas1:

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your savior getting bossed up by Alister throne :pachaha:
Your mystic hero got captured by some bums from flea bottom :dead:

I'm good with taking over cities that dont fight back over those W's you racking up with :heh:
whitewalkers can only be defeated by dragonglass or fire. Who got more fire than Dragons:sas2:
Why that shyt called 'Dragon' Glass:sas1:

Word. :mjlol: Even Sam bytchassness was able to hem up a WW with some Dragonglass, imagine what some unsullied would do:sas2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Hodor is a bytch brehs, he's only 2" shorter than the Mountain, he really should be one of the deadliest people in Westeros

mSUjE.jpg

The Mountain is a prime Shaq, while Hodor is a waste of height like Kendrick Perkins.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That age I would have moved up to kiss her on the mouth if she tried that forehead kiss on me. :childplease: I would have grabbed for a titty too. I had problems reading broads back then (still do now sometimes) but ain't nothing more obvious than a broad sneaking into your bed room. :noah:
man i woulda been on that shyt like
Y77_RymL_original.jpg

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You might have to put that in spoilers.

It's all speculation though, even in the books. Nothing more.

It really means nothing and if any of the speculation was true, it may not mean shyt for the story anyway. Martin the writer doesn't really give a shyt. He'll throw any character to the bushes in a heartbeat,

rino

Rookie
Daps
need someone to flat top jamie after getting sonned like that by baby face gangsta bronn

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli: How come all the feminists that were whining about Jamie & Cersei scene last week, aren't whining about the scene at Crastor's Keep with the Night's Watch mutineers raping Craster's daughter-wives in the background? That scene is whole lot more grotesque & disturbing than the Jamie & Cersei from last week, but I don't see the feminists whining like they were last week.

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Hodor is a bytch brehs, he's only 2" shorter than the Mountain, he really should be one of the deadliest people in Westeros

mSUjE.jpg

The Mountain is a prime Shaq, while Hodor is a waste of height like Kendrick Perkins.

Compare trained warriors to mentally handicapped and child-like giant brehs :troll: