Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah,you can tell

his legs looked long as fukk

how they gonna move this tall ass nikka around now? :mjlol:

are they gonna do every scene with this dude just sitting in the dirt?

they gotta do some magic on that nikka or something and get him back walking again
they better use whatever them nikkas used in Lord of the Rings to have them nikkas lookin like hobbits :mjlol:

next time hodor pick this nikka up his feet still gon be touchin the ground :mjlol:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

Breh....brehs.....brehs.........

I haven't read the last 20 pages and I'm about to watch Friday's episode of Hannibal so I can't read the internet right now but

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People.....show watchers who haven't read the book............you have NO IDEA what kind of piff you just got tonight

YOOOOOOOOOO I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW

That whole last sequence with the Others is brand new fukking material shyt we haven't even read in the books yet.

These motherfukking dudes just took us to THE LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER I have been fiending like a crackhead to visit that place and these motherfukking dudes just blessed me and my fellow book brethren with a gift worthy of a season finale:blessed:

We just saw some sort of motherfukking KING OTHER KING WHITE WALKER:blessed::blessed:

I'm seriously freaking out right now man, I'm pacing back and forth in my living room trying to digest this shyt.
A lot of book readers are bytching about this on Tumblr :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Fam gave us a great transition episode :blessed:

You had the young nikka Grey Worm on his Nat Turner shyt, gave the slaves that steel and let em go ham, Kill the Sterlings :pacspit:

Only thing is him and my curly haired GAWDESS, Missy have them tender moments and shyt. But Grey Worm a eunuch as hell so what them nikkas go do scissor after the reading midterm? :mjlol: Dany gave them cats the Passion though :sadcam:

Love seeing the Mastermind Littlefinger return as he continued to drop gems on Sansa, but lesbihonest she gon be a prolem once she 18 breh :takedat:

Jamie continues a face turn iller than Macho Man, while getting shytted on by his framly plan. I swear this nikka Jamie the only nikka out here making real sacrifices for the Lannister Set and he getting no love. Gotta come home and take the sister vag :huhldup:

Margerey :noah: fam i get this broad in the royal boo-dwa, its over for. Aint no way in hell woman that fine gon be talking about "i'll be yours" and shyt and she leaves with out me at LEAST getting a Supermarket Sweep sample of the mouth. :ahh:

shyt turned up in the Nauf too brehs:lawd: Young Jonny Snow showing the Nights Watch that its his block now, Thorne had to fall back and eat his undercooked drumstick for the young lord let that thing ring out the side of his right ear. Bran thought he was gon turn up to but henchman #2 from the Dark Knight Rises let him know that north of the wall we drink dat yak out of skulls and get it in with the sister wives :smugdraper:

But seriously these damn Cacwalkers....:demonic: nothing more i can say about that. These nikkas got the Borg assimilation technology at they fingertips nikka, straight making Walker converts over in Ice Mordor.

i cant wait until next week brehs.:salute:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Grey worm learning to spit game so he can get the pus...nvm :lolbron:

Danarys has a whole country to herself but she still obsessed with westeros. Just cut your losses and set up shop there.

The kingslayer brothers :dead: these nikkas a tag team

Jamie ain't even flinch when Tyrion called joffrey his son. At least we know its not just other peoples kids he doesn't care about. :lolbron:

Littlefinger still out here playing chess while they think he isn't even in the game :scheme:

Grandmas a straight thot but she's bout that life catching bodies and passing down the thot game. Tommy boy ain't even gonna know what hit em when tater thot whip it on him

Cersei just be taking bitter old hag to new heights every week

Podrick the gawdrick getting screentime nikka we made it :blessed: They need to knight my dude and stop playing. Gave dude a axe :comeon:

That snowman, professor B and ghost reunion gonna be so :banderas:

Ironically when broke leg bran started acting like he was gonna get up,I fell on the ground. My dude getting a little lanky. Dude feet gonna be dragging on the floor in that cart like white moms that still be carrying 8 year olds in strollers

As for everything else north of the wall :merchant: they turned crasters crib into a bordello.

that renegade nights watch leader is annoying creepy not evil creepy. We get it bruh, you was a goon back in kings landing. Sound like a nikka in jail telling anyone that will listen how they were the man on the streets.

No Stannis and no adventures of Arya and the hound :beli: