Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They also had that instructor dude from
Braavos who taught Arya in the top 10. I didn't know he was nice with the sword like that.

6. Syrio Forel -- Based on what? They are really reaching with this one here. There is nothing that indicates that Syrio is even a top 10 swordsman in Braavos, let alone the entire world
CUT IT OUT nikkaS :ufdup: Syrio was the First Sword to the Sealord(King) of Braavos, that means he was essentially the number 1 kingsguard of Braavos before he went to westeros, and considering how Braavosi goons are regarded every where else, that means he's a problem

and let's not act like he didn't fukk up a few of the guards who came for Arya with a fukking PRACTICE sword before he got murked :ufdup: respect my nikka Syrio "Forealla" Forel

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Almost that time, fukk all y'all other nikkas

Stannis, Lannisters

tumblr_mn56zzEoGp1qc5iq8o6_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
CUT IT OUT nikkaS :ufdup: Syrio was the First Sword to the Sealord(King) of Braavos, that means he was essentially the number 1 kingsguard of Braavos before he went to westeros, and considering how Braavosi goons are regarded every where else, that means he's a problem

and let's not act like he didn't fukk up a few of the guards who came for Arya with a fukking PRACTICE sword before he got murked :ufdup: respect my nikka Syrio "Forealla" Forel
:usure:
There have been MANY first swords of Braavos. They are selected not only for their skills with sword, but also their obvservational skills and ability to protect the Sealord from more than just physical threats.

The guards who he beat up with the wooden sword were pedestrian:mjlol:Hardly worth mentioning in this case, every person on the top 10 list would have taken them out. Ser Meryn Trant made it out unharmed though, and he aint even a noteworthy kingsguard. So it aint like he can pull that practice sword shyt with someone who actually is any good :beli:

The list was top 10 greatest warriors of all time. I said that there is nothing about his character that tells us that he is worthy of the list. No battle stories, no firsthand accounts, nothing. He might even be the GOAT but we will never know because there is no evidence. There is no question that he at one point was one of the finest swords in Braavos, but that aint enough.

What do we say to claims with no evidence? "Not today":manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Did they explain what happened to Lancel Lannister's chracter in GOT? Dude just vanished after the battle in season 2.

:yeshrug: I think the reason he's not been back on the show is because he's a minor, irrelevant character. In the books for his service in the battle of Blackwater Bay, Lancel's uncle and Hand of the King Lord Tywin Lannister names him the new Lord of Darry in the Riverlands, as a sop to his brother and Lancel's father, Ser Kevan Lannister. I guess they cut that out of the Season 2 finale. We also haven't seen Ser Kevan Lannister since Season 2.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:usure:
Ser Meryn Trant made it out unharmed though, and he aint even a noteworthy kingsguard. So it aint like he can pull that practice sword shyt with someone who actually is any good :beli:
so because he can't kill a member of the kingsguard with a practice sword he aint shyt? :heh: the point was he shouldn't of been able to last that long in the first place, but he did :ufdup: