Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:usure:

So thinking that they are his and legitimizing a b*stard is the same thing?

So a king could 'legitimize' kids that have none of his blood? Does this mean Theon could've been 'legitimized' as a Stark? :wtf:
:snoop: theon wasnt ned stark kid he had with a side chick, he was basically a hostage to make sure his dad Balon didnt try to flex again because in that world if you dont have sons the bloodline cannot continue

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@DonkeyPuncher718

Your rightful king jacking balls from kids? :dahell:
yW5aQul.gif
That kid's dad has the serious "I don't want any trouble at all" look on his face.

Daps
:snoop: theon wasnt ned stark kid he had with a side chick, he was basically a hostage to make sure his dad Balon didnt try to flex again because in that world if you dont have sons the bloodline cannot continue

I understand that. :stopitslime:

Dude is claiming that Robert legitimized three kids with no Baratheon blood in them as Baratheons. If that's the case wouldn't that mean Theon could've been legitimized as a Stark despite the fact he's has no Stark blood in him? Hell, wouldn't that mean a house's name wouldn't have to die if there are no male sons as they could just have any ol male 'legitimized'?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I understand that. :stopitslime:

Dude is claiming that Robert legitimized three kids with no Baratheon blood in them as Baratheons. If that's the case wouldn't that mean Theon could've been legitimized as a Stark despite the fact he's has no Stark blood in him? Hell, wouldn't that mean a house's name wouldn't have to die if there are no male sons as they could just have any ol male 'legitimized'?
my bad I didnt read what dude wrote,as far as Robert knew these were his seeds

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
***NO SPOILERS*** I'm upset they cut two of my favorite book characters Strong Belwas AND Patchface. But Daario did a good job as Dany's Champion and the pissing scene was a nice little touch (nh).

King Robert legitimized Joffrey as his own, and Tommen and Myrcella.

Patchface? :lupe:

Must resist the urge.........

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
***NO SPOILERS*** I'm upset they cut two of my favorite book characters Strong Belwas AND Patchface. But Daario did a good job as Dany's Champion and the pissing scene was a nice little touch (nh).

King Robert legitimized Joffrey as his own, and Tommen and Myrcella.

Strong Belwas was my dude

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Patchface?

he is just a fool (like, the actual job of fool), nice character but not worth googling and getting spoiled over:yeshrug:I've read the books twice and I just now remembered that he isn't in the show, doubt he would've added much. Strong Belwas I do miss, for reasons other bookreaders stated above.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@DonkeyPuncher718

Your rightful king jacking balls from kids? :dahell:
yW5aQul.gif

:laff:

naaaah this is the shyt that takes this GoT thing from an epic show to a legendary experience

We talk about the characters inside the story as much as the actors outside of it.

When I seen Arya crip walkn on the set, I knew we had something special on our hands

y5e9Xv0.gif

DC_Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I thought Ser Barristan Selmy was widely considered to be the greatest swordsman
In westeros history? I googled the top 10 swordsman, I think I may have came across
A minor spoiler but many lists had Jamie in the top 5 but Barristan in the bottom 5