Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Been fukkin wit this bytch since season one

:whew: I finally went ahead watched most of her GoT videos (except for the reviews of the 3 episodes that have aired in the current season) and dem joints are good. They so easy to undersatnd & accessible, whenever folks who only watch the show have questions about backstory, I'm gonna put them onto her videos.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ooh: I watched the first 10 minutes of the first video. Dat joint good, yung!! I might have to download these videos off Youtube, so I can watch on my TV & have story time.
:mindblown:

You haven't watched them yet?

The one person on this forum who does more backstory research than anyone else who has not read the books?

Of all people, you haven't taken my advice yet to watch them?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You haven't watched them yet?

The one person on this forum who does more backstory research than anyone else who has not read the books?

Of all people, you haven't taken my advice yet to watch them?

:sas1: At this point, a lot stuff in those videos will probably be rehashing stuff for me. I'm gonna watch those videos for the illustrations, narrations from the actors of the show, & other stuff/details I ain't read about yet.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
@DonkeyPuncher718

Your rightful king jacking balls from kids? :dahell:
yW5aQul.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that ball was his by rights

punk ass kid learned never try to usurp a foul ball again
Aw hell naw me and that dude would have been fighting. You ain't gon do that to my kid with me sitting there.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:merchant:

According to GRRM, the scene with Bran last episode with his vision foreshadows the direction of where he's going to take things in his next books. In the books remember how when Bran touched it he was able to see all the Greenseer saw and then more ? The one part with the shadow of dragon flying over King's Landing, nikkas.... that was winter there was snow & cold air mist on them buildings/scenery. That means winter does come and Danearys does in fact make it to Westeros. And if it isn't, we have to accept that he unknowingly warged into a dragon and saw King's Landing from it's eyes... Goooooot Dayum......

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:merchant:

According to GRRM, the scene with Bran last episode with his vision foreshadows the direction of where he's going to take things in his next books. In the books remember how when Bran touched it he was able to see all the Greenseer saw and then more ? The one part with the shadow of dragon flying over King's Landing, nikkas.... that was winter there was snow & cold air mist on them buildings/scenery. That means winter does come and Danearys does in fact make it to Westeros. And if it isn't, we have to accept that he unknowingly warged into a dragon and saw King's Landing from it's eyes... Goooooot Dayum......
qalEH0K.gif

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***NO SPOILERS*** I'm upset they cut two of my favorite book characters Strong Belwas AND Patchface. But Daario did a good job as Dany's Champion and the pissing scene was a nice little touch (nh).

…..so all joffrey had to do was legitimize himself?

King Robert legitimized Joffrey as his own, and Tommen and Myrcella.

Daps
King Robert legitimized Joffrey as his own, and Tommen and Myrcella.

:usure:

So thinking that they are his and legitimizing a b*stard is the same thing?

So a king could 'legitimize' kids that have none of his blood? Does this mean Theon could've been 'legitimized' as a Stark? :wtf: