Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You think Stannis cares about aesthetic like his castle being "cold" and "dreary"? :mjlol: this aint Sleeping Beauty:heh:, he aint got time for distractions like that, the only thing that's on his mind right now is taking the Iron Throne as it is his by right. Furthermore Melisandre isn't crazy and don't slander the girl again.

Kings landing at the moment is filled with rapists, child killers, treacherous parasites, turncoats, plotters, backstabbers and incestuous thieves yet it's Stannis who has the worst crew :mjlol:. The Lannisters and Tyrells are already worried about being in debt to the Iron Bank, this perfectly plays into Stannis's hands, his money problems are about to be wiped awat and The Iron Bank will fund a legal and justified Coup d'etat in Kings Landing. You're slandering Shireen and calling her a "mutant" :pacspit:yet she's going to be the reason why Stannis ends up winning this war :mjlol::mjpls:.
Co-sign Shireen
Nosign Stannis

burn that nikka :camby:

let Shireen be Queen brehs :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Now that Tywin mentioned on the show, I'm glad we cleared up the "poison isnt his style" comments that a lot of yall kept saying about Oberyn with them Purple Wedding culprit theories:russ:

He's called the Red Viper, poison is even in his nickname. Didnt want to say anything last week because I wasnt sure if it was crossing the line into spoilers

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The North never forgets :birdman:

They've forgotten almost 3 seasons. Stankset over.
jaqen-deal-with-it-game-of-thrones.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Now that Tywin mentioned on the show, I'm glad we cleared up the "poison isnt his style" comments that a lot of yall kept saying about Oberyn with them Purple Wedding culprit theories:russ:

He's called the Red Viper, poison is even in his nickname. Didnt want to say anything last week because I wasnt sure if it was crossing the line into spoilers
i forgot we never got on these nikkas for saying that :dead: be nicknamed Red Viper but not know anything about poison brehs

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Co-sign Shireen
Nosign Stannis

burn that nikka :camby:

let Shireen be Queen brehs :ohlawd:
once we get that check on the first of the month we taking over we getting unsullied & sell swords
got-game-of-thrones-29885499-500-281.gif

but because the way our bank account is set up we got a checkings and a savings, but all the money is in savings... but once the Iron Banks let us hold a few stacks we good
tumblr_lcsakw89qu1qzn8e1o1_500.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @ this delusional cornball, probably a delusional #Starkset stan who can't fathom being out of the game:heh:.

Did you not watch the episode?, Stannis is about to get an Iranian backed fort knox sized stimulus package from the Iron Bank of Bravos
QgysPzA.png

the fukk is up with all this "about to" shyt from you stannis stans…y'all entire strategy sounds like luol dengs career

y'all some real "about to" ass muhfukkas. At least them dumb dragon muhfukkas understand their in Miami trying to get to Anchorage. You mufukkas are actually in westeros. Y'all right there. But y'all Tommy from Martin broke. You nikkas need a re up on your metro card? What's good? You lose one fukkn battle and now its all "we're broke somebody help us :to: "

First you nikkas have to send the letter first.

Secondly, what makes you think your credit is about to be accepted by bravos anyway?

Third, your dumb ass true king has ethics against sales swords? He can fukk a red headed whore, kill a b*stard through human sacrifice, lock his daughter in a tower like she's muhfukkn Rupunzel….but hire people to kill for him NAAAAAAAAAAH

You remember that aspect called wisdom….Stannis lacks
Remember strength….stannis lacks it
Justice….Stannis lacks it

He's just a lucky sperm.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I haven't read the books, but aren't we going to reach a point where the TV show may be a head of where the books are?

As slow as he writes books...its possible. But they have at least 3 more seasons of book material left that is already written

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I haven't read the books, but aren't we going to reach a point where the TV show may be a head of where the books are?

Unless George releases book 6 by next year, next season will be the last one before they catch up. And there is a strong likelihood that there will be some unreleased material on the show even next year

As slow as he writes books...its possible. But they have at least 3 more seasons of book material left that is already written

:mjlol:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
From what I understand he also told HBO producers the ending, just in case he dies :whoa:

HBO would still have an inferior product if he not the one writing the details...as slow as he writes...his story telling skills are impeccable.

He should at least live to finish the next book. I hear he has 1000 pages of it written already.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Hands and knees? Ty dolla kicked in the door and intereptued that gay booty talk vol 23 scene and straight told that fakkit I have no armor or sword so do something. Then he humbled the booty bandit like all bosses do by offering him a seat at the table, Little Oblock can be our new interior decorator. He looks like he has a flair for that sort of thing. As far as Rickin,:lmfao:Tommen on the throne while hes still missing. You better pray that wildling beast hes with hasn't traded him for essense of blue magic meth. :shaqlol: Arya getting pimped by hound, Sansha getting pimped by Baelish, Bran halfbody sliding around like the snail off that gieco commercial, having orgasms finger banging trees. Another day in the life of stankset.

GoT-Snuggie.gif
:what:These Lannister cats talking shyt?You got a one handed cripple raping his sister in the same room as their fakkit ass dead incest baby:scusthov:Then the evil bytch wanna kill her brother with no trial.:why:.Then you got grandpa Lannister begging a pillow biter from dorne for help:dahell:.The only Nikka in your crew worth shyt is in jail about to lose his head:snoop:.You Lannister cats should be in hiding right now.You Lannister Nikkas have no shame:dwillhuh:?

:ufdup:Look to your sins.The night is dark and full of terrors:ld:.

Last edited: