Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The baby becomes important. That's all ima say. Also no Jamie didn't rape her in the books but it is implied that it was a forceful yet consensual thing. If you look Cersei isn't really fighting him back..."it's kind of a my mind is tellin me no" moment.

:russ:

at R Kelly lines being used to describe incredibly complex sexual situations.

You're right though :ehh:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
#TeamStannis won't break you a piece of the little bit that he makes, and this is with whom you wanna place your faith :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Man who you telling?:snoop:

Those Sam chapters were the reason I almost didn't finish the books

Not a plot spoiler but tagging because of vague book related musings that don't belong in this thread. Don't click unless you have read
Re-read Sam's last chapter. It may be one of the most important in the entire series. Especially when you consider who Pate actually is and all the implications involved.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a plot spoiler but tagging because of vague book related musings that don't belong in this thread. Don't click unless you have read
Re-read Sam's last chapter. It may be one of the most important in the entire series. Especially when you consider who Pate actually is and all the implications involved.
Oh I agree

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, but damn Jaime you wanted that badly? :dwillhuh: I was just starting to respect you a little. Lannisters are all shyt except for tyrion and tywin. Rest can :camby:

And finally my Khaleesi :noah: at the end. I need next episode to feature much more of her. And I'm need her to les out with her homegirl. If that ever happens.. :wow:

fukk that new daario. Dude is just wack, but good shyt on how he killed that nikka. Gave em that :mjpls:look and put him and his horse away.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what does it matter? how is conquering a city and then moving on from it beneficial? because you get to take the gold? where is she storing that shyt? am I really supposed to believe that moving thousands of soldiers and slaves from one part of the world to another doesn't cost money in itself?

this bytch won't even break even. she would've been lost in oregon trail. ain't enough buffalo out chea to keep everyone full.
did you not hear the speech?? she takes the SLAVES

that's called followers and army

spartacus was a true story.. they took on the entire roman empire for yearS with a few gladiators and mostly slaves and zero trained army

now you asking what's important about that when you got 10k trained soldiers, a few dothraki, 3 generals, a shytload of free slaves willing to die for you AND 3 dragons

how do they carry gold?? there's probably 100k people she got by now.. i'm sure they can figure out a way.. they damn sure figured out a way to build catapults and barrels and fill them with all those chains.. they got some worker bees in the crew

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
shyt's like plottin on storming the pentagon all the way from egypt breh :mjlol: it's crazy

and these nikkas still fail to realize that she doesn't have a lick of actual war experience or know how, you think nikkas in westeros are tryna hear that "i am the mother of dragons, the last targaryen, the one true ruler" bullshyt?

:mjlol: they'd put arrows in her and murk those dragons off so fast

beat up bummy ass slave drivers who's own people already hate them and think you can walk over a legit military brehs
they blew up 2 towers, the pentagon and almost the capitol from the middle east tho :jawalrus:

you don't PLAN your wars inside the country you invade.. you plan them outside.. then go there to execute:whoo: