Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Speaking of dragons, where the fukk were they last night? Can't make me believe they are still being kept in cages while they are marching.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
im not talkin about shyt like that, im talkin about shyt like poisoning Joff, catchin Cat and Robb slippin at a wedding, all the secret dealingsand alliances made behind closed doors that lead to nikkas gettin snatched out they beds at night, she aint on that level at all, she better hope she finds someone before he hits the coast or she's gonna have a rough time :ufdup:

Jello stated she already has that type of person in her corner tho and he's in KL.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scusthov::camby:I just read the book-to-screen analysis for the new episode. Not only did Jamie fukk his sister over the corpse of his dead incest b*stard son, Cersei is on her period.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Speaking of dragons, where the fukk were they last night? Can't make me believe they are still being kept in cages while they are marching.

In terms of television, it costs the show A LOT to put the dragons in through CGI. They probably saved the budget for a bigger episode, which is cool with me.

Just to give an example, you'll never see the direwolves and the dragons in the same episode.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
AYcC7Kt.jpg

Jorah taking another L....:to:

"Jorah you're like a father to me...."

Jorah: :dwillhuh:....................................:to:...........................................:sadcam:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
keep underestimating Meli Mel the Red Woman brehs :beli:

Dead kings, ghost babies, resurrected fallen soldiers...you really wanna be against this team? :usure: bow down now so you dont get flame broiled on a cross with the other non believers :ufdup:

Iron bank gonna fund the one true king lord of light chosen Stannis Baratheon the gawd. Death to usurpers :demonic:

#StannisSet :banderas:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of our main characters keep bouncing around/switching up travel (mostly) companions. Are they learning valuable lessons?

What has Jon learned from Tyrion, Sam and Ygritte? That the world isn't black and white? That morality is grey?
Has Arya learned anything besides how to kill from her sword teacher, Jaqen and the Hound?
Dany I don;'t really get it. So far I can't really see the point in having her 3 dudes and her first lady. Is she learning different lessons from them? Is she learning anything from any of them?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All of our main characters keep bouncing around/switching up travel (mostly) companions. Are they learning valuable lessons?

What has Jon learned from Tyrion, Sam and Ygritte? That the world isn't black and white? That morality is grey?
Has Arya learned anything besides how to kill from her sword teacher, Jaqen and the Hound?
Dany I don;'t really get it. So far I can't really see the point in having her 3 dudes and her first lady. Is she learning different lessons from them? Is she learning anything from any of them?
arya learnin the art of patience and how to stay off the grid (which is extremely important, word to littlefinger)
Jon had the taste of being a free man so now he knows better than to blindly follow people
Dany aint learned a damn thing cept that you can win without fightin if you talk the talk and got the right reputation, but that shyt only gonna work in slave cities imo
Sam learnin that he can be his own man
Sansa learnin that it's a dirty game and it aint the fairy tale that she thought it was back when she first met the Lannisters

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arya learnin the art of patience and how to stay off the grid (which is extremely important, word to littlefinger)
Jon had the taste of being a free man so now he knows better than to blindly follow people
Dany aint learned a damn thing cept that you can win without fightin if you talk the talk and got the right reputation, but that shyt only gonna work in slave cities imo

Jon's also learned that wildings = bad and night's watch = good isn't even close to true. That's a super important lesson for someone raised by Ned Stark to learn.