Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She's definately not gonna make it with the big boys. I think the superiority delusions her simp army have blessed her with will shatter and she will return to her true purpose in Westeros. :russ:

ncilxx.jpg
:mjlol:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
keep underestimating Meli Mel the Red Woman brehs :beli:

Dead kings, ghost babies, resurrected fallen soldiers...you really wanna be against this team? :usure: bow down now so you dont get flame broiled on a cross with the other non believers :ufdup:

Iron bank gonna fund the one true king lord of light chosen Stannis Baratheon the gawd. Death to usurpers :demonic:

#StannisSet :banderas:
She aint got that kind of juice :usure:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Breh, Stannis had all of them shook. He even fought through the wildfire and was knocking on the gates until Tywin rode up. They had to throw wildfire and have all of Casterly Rock & Highgarden show up to make him fall back. If Stannis had taken Renly's full army like he was hoping, he would have won.

Don't pretend like Cersei wasn't about to commit that with Tommen until her pops showed up :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh, Stannis had all of them shook. He even fought through the wildfire and was knocking on the gates until Tywin rode up. They had to throw wildfire and have all of Casterly Rock & Highgarden show up to make him fall back. If Stannis had taken Renly's full army like he was hoping, he would have won.

Don't pretend like Cersei wasn't about to commit that with Tommen until her pops showed up :ufdup:
An L Is An L

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
:scusthov::camby:I just read the book-to-screen analysis for the new episode. Not only did Jamie fukk his sister over the corpse of his dead incest b*stard son, Cersei is on her period.

it was consensual in the books tho
:shaq:

She kissed him. A light kiss, the merest brush of her lips on his, but he could feel her tremble as he slid his arms around her. “I am not whole without you.”

There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. “No,” she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, “not here. The septons…”

“The Others can take the septons.” He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother’s altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her smallclothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon’s blood was on her, but it made no difference.

“Hurry,” she was whispering now, “quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him. “Yes,” Cersei said as he thrust, “my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you’re home now, you’re home now, you’re home.” She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei’s heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

:merchant::merchant::merchant:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You see Ty dolla $ boss up on that fakkit pillow bitter Ohole? Setting him up for dem rains :banderas: Tom Tom on deck next. And the beat goes on for lannset regards gang. Meanwhile in stank set

Sansha about to be a sex slave for carcetti
Arya still hasn't taken a bath in 3 years
Where's Rickon?

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Hollywood is filled with gays so them trying to force their :demonic: ways on us. Got me seeing male buttcheeks on Easter Sunday. shyts is straight disgusting.:aicmon:

So it's a crime for a fictional TV show to show male butt cheeks on Easter Sunday, but it is OK for millions of followers to follow a religion run by pedophiles?

:camby: