Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All of our main characters keep bouncing around/switching up travel (mostly) companions. Are they learning valuable lessons?

What has Jon learned from Tyrion, Sam and Ygritte? That the world isn't black and white? That morality is grey?
Has Arya learned anything besides how to kill from her sword teacher, Jaqen and the Hound?
Dany I don;'t really get it. So far I can't really see the point in having her 3 dudes and her first lady. Is she learning different lessons from them? Is she learning anything from any of them?

Dany's travel companions actually have legit purposes:

Jorah is her most trusted confidante and advisor and has so far taught her restraint in her quest for the throne

Barristan is her military strategist and she will learn how to lead an army from him

Misandei is her budding BFF and translator and she's learning different finer points of the languages she doesn't know yet

Bootleg Daario is cannon fodder and needs to die

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not talkin about shyt like that, im talkin about shyt like poisoning Joff, catchin Cat and Robb slippin at a wedding, all the secret dealingsand alliances made behind closed doors that lead to nikkas gettin snatched out they beds at night, she aint on that level at all, she better hope she finds someone before he hits the coast or she's gonna have a rough time :ufdup:

She's definately not gonna make it with the big boys. I think the superiority delusions her simp army have blessed her with will shatter and she will return to her true purpose in Westeros. :russ:

ncilxx.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yoooo the female backlash on twitter is ridiculous for that Jaime/Cersei scene :hovlaff:

now they talkin all kinds of shyt about GRRM when just last week they was biggin him up :dead: the nikka spelled out those two being crazy ass incestuous people so how the fukk could you be surprised now, talmbout they shoulda rewritten the scene, yet they had no problem with all the other fukked up shyt that's been on that show (Robbs pregnant wife getting stabbed straight in the stomach :scusthov:)
It's hilarious how perfect everything has to be for some people. The show has arguably 2 of THE strongest female characters in TV history and they're complaining? (3 if you want to count Margaery too)
shyt, even Mad Men has Peggy looking like an overly emotional female right now... It's called complex characters.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Littlefinger was lurking in the rafters like sting, can't get the mom, get the daughter that looks like the mom. I ain't even mad at him

Grandma out here pimping her grandkids. I ain't even mad at her

Tywin spitting that knowledge and ethering joffrey in front of his dead body the Jamie raping Cersei on the same table as her sons dead body straight disrespect. And not one fukk was given,except for jamie and cersei

The Adventures of Arya and The Hound. Hound out there giving zero fukks. No new friends for that nikka.

Get sam off my screen

*Hulk leaps over orgy that only shows the two guys*

Tywin daring a nikka to cut him. Dat goon life

Free my nikka Tyrion! He ain't do it!

Pod da Gawd smuggling shyt into the prison and refusing to snitch on his boss. Realest dude on the show.Might be too noble to be around all these wolves.

That kid picked the shyttiest hiding place in the history of hiding places. :upsetfavre:

You could see jorah die a little when danarys called him a friend. nikka is never getting them draws and I think it just hit him.

New Daario don't got the look but he got the swag

Jon Snow at night watch looking at the leaders decisions like :beli:

Stannis bout to get that Stimulus Package

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yoooo the female backlash on twitter is ridiculous for that Jaime/Cersei scene :hovlaff:

now they talkin all kinds of shyt about GRRM when just last week they was biggin him up :dead: the nikka spelled out those two being crazy ass incestuous people so how the fukk could you be surprised now, talmbout they shoulda rewritten the scene, yet they had no problem with all the other fukked up shyt that's been on that show (Robbs pregnant wife getting stabbed straight in the stomach :scusthov:)
yo wasn't some chick about to be raped just like 2 episodes ago?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Really don't understand the focus on Sam and Gilly. That shyt could have been explained in a couple minutes or even off screen. I suppose it creates drama, with the wildlings fukking up towns left and right. Still, that time could have gone elsewhere.

Good ep outside of that Jaime shyt. He didn't rape her in the books brehs, that's the show being retarded. Martin was probably shaking his head.
.. :what:

Ygritte busting her guns :gladbron:

"Imma eat your mom and your dad" cannibal muthafukka. If that kid doesn't grow up to be Batman I dunno what to say :merchant:

Podrick Payne :wow: almost wished they just said "fukk it" and played My nikka by YG as he walked out the door.

The baby becomes important. That's all ima say. Also no Jamie didn't rape her in the books but it is implied that it was a forceful yet consensual thing. If you look Cersei isn't really fighting him back..."it's kind of a my mind is tellin me no" moment.