Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yoooo the female backlash on twitter is ridiculous for that Jaime/Cersei scene :hovlaff:

now they talkin all kinds of shyt about GRRM when just last week they was biggin him up :dead: the nikka spelled out those two being crazy ass incestuous people so how the fukk could you be surprised now, talmbout they shoulda rewritten the scene, yet they had no problem with all the other fukked up shyt that's been on that show (Robbs pregnant wife getting stabbed straight in the stomach :scusthov:)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what does it matter? how is conquering a city and then moving on from it beneficial? because you get to take the gold? where is she storing that shyt? am I really supposed to believe that moving thousands of soldiers and slaves from one part of the world to another doesn't cost money in itself?

this bytch won't even break even. she would've been lost in oregon trail. ain't enough buffalo out chea to keep everyone full.
Well she could stop at Mereen and use that as her base of operations to plan her invasion of King's Landing. I thought that was her plan anyway...liberate all the slaves from the smaller slave cities so she could take over the largest one and get all of their riches while increasing her army as well as her fan base.
Now she will look like a sitting Queen coming for her birthright with an entire nation behind her instead of a dirty bum chick with a few homeless Dothraki whining about being the real Queen of Westeros.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
baldmove.com is my favorite, just look for the game of thrones podcast aka The Night's Watch

afterbuzztv Game of Thrones is pretty decent

the other two i listen on an app but the names of the podcast are' A cast of kings' and Game of Thrones Podcast
The Bald Move Walking Dead podcast is really good. Never tried their Game of Thrones one though.

Daps
yoooo the female backlash on twitter is ridiculous for that Jaime/Cersei scene :hovlaff:

now they talkin all kinds of shyt about GRRM when just last week they was biggin him up :dead: the nikka spelled out those two being crazy ass incestuous people so how the fukk could you be surprised now, talmbout they shoulda rewritten the scene, yet they had no problem with all the other fukked up shyt that's been on that show (Robbs pregnant wife getting stabbed straight in the stomach :scusthov:)

I thought it wasn't rape in the books tho, why they mad at GRRM? :dwillhuh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the iron bank interest rate tho :patrice:
exactly

another thing these stannis stans aren't thinking about is what if he actually takes the thrones

do you think ANYONE in westeros is gonna take him burning people for no fukking reason seriously??? :pachaha:

they'd rebel against him and the Onion Booty Woman in a matter of months :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I thought it wasn't rape in the books tho, why they mad at GRRM? :dwillhuh:
because in their heads he did everything, shyt half of them blatantly stating that they aint even read the books, said they didn't enjoy the books

so why the fukk are they watching the show in the first place :bryan:

now they flippin the script, they dont like how arya is written now, they dont like how dany is written now....all of this just after last nights episode :smh:

Daps
because in their heads he did everything, shyt half of them blatantly stating that they aint even read the books, said they didn't enjoy the books

so why the fukk are they watching the show in the first place :bryan:

now they flippin the script, they dont like how arya is written now, they dont like how dany is written now....all of this just after last nights episode :smh:

Oh, well GRRM ain't worried bout them bytches
1348946361136.jpg

:mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stannis is struggling. No gold or silver :heh:, an illiterate ex con hand of the kind, half lizard daughter, wife who can't even tell when the meat has turned :mindblown: and a red headed witch who kills his family membere.

Worst crew by far.
dude is riding on fumes and magic :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well she could stop at Mereen and use that as her base of operations to plan her invasion of King's Landing. I thought that was her plan anyway...liberate all the slaves from the smaller slave cities so she could take over the largest one and get all of their riches while increasing her army as well as her fan base.
Now she will look like a sitting Queen coming for her birthright with an entire nation behind her instead of a dirty bum chick with a few homeless Dothraki whining about being the real Queen of Westeros.

Hmm really from Mereen?

Ain't planning an invasion from Mereen to westeros like being in Colorado ready to invade DC?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Somebody posted the page from the book of that Crersei/Jamie sex scene and it looks like the show went more vague with the way the scene ended with Cersei's hand gripping the sheet and her moans instead of having her start out going "No! No! No!" then ultimately just telling Jaime to basically "Beat dat p*ssy up, brother of mine!" like in the book.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh, well GRRM ain't worried bout them bytches
:mjpls:
and technically it wasn't supposed to be rape in the show either, cersei was supposed to start sayin shyt halfway through

but you already know how HBO goes, i fell back from watching most of the shows on there a few years ago cuz of how they always tried to do some extra shyt with sex scenes in everything they air

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hmm really from Mereen?

Ain't planning an invasion from Mereen to westeros like being in Colorado ready to invade DC?
Well she didn't have many other options...she took over the spots that were geographically accessible to her.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hmm really from Mereen?

shyt's like plottin on storming the pentagon all the way from egypt breh :mjlol: it's crazy

and these nikkas still fail to realize that she doesn't have a lick of actual war experience or know how, you think nikkas in westeros are tryna hear that "i am the mother of dragons, the last targaryen, the one true ruler" bullshyt?

:mjlol: they'd put arrows in her and murk those dragons off so fast

beat up bummy ass slave drivers who's own people already hate them and think you can walk over a legit military brehs