Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude Stannis is fukked. He got a 10 year old writing letters on his behalf. A hand with a kindergarten reading level. And a red witch who says his fires have run low. lol

Stannis is struggling. No gold or silver :heh:, an illiterate ex con hand of the kind, half lizard daughter, wife who can't even tell when the meat has turned :mindblown: and a red headed witch who kills his family membere.

Worst crew by far.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Stannis is struggling. No gold or silver :heh:, an illiterate ex con hand of the kind, half lizard daughter, wife who can't even tell when the meat has turned :mindblown: and a red headed witch who kills his family membere.

Worst crew by far.

You can spin this the other way saying Melisandre and the Iron Bank are about to win him the war :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You can spin this the other way saying Melisandre and the Iron Bank is about to win him the war :manny:
its like guys dont follow the scenes :heh:

stannis is about to get that investment package by the iron bank :smugdraper:

we are going to be back like we never left. Go north and help the wall silence those wilding savages :demonic:.

then march down and take that crown :banderas:

#StannisSet

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
ZOVD4r1.gif

:russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

we are going to be back like we never left. Go north and help the wall silence those wilding savages :demonic:.

#StannisSet

Seriously. I'm #starkset all day, but I have to agree with Ned Stark. Stannis is the true king of Westeros :manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
i never understand the appeal of videos like that, if you watch the show why would you even need some random nikka on youtube explaining it for you
some people don't watch tv, they just skim thru it :youngsabo:
But on the real, that's part of the experience for great tv for me. I listen to like 4 game of thrones podcast. can't get enough of this piff :ohlawd:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
littlefinger set Tyrion up because he was a loose end like the guy who rescued Sansa. Expendable and useless in the grand scheme of things, Tyrion is a checker player who didn't know Bobby Fischer was in town . Sansa in good hands now, she going to learn how to win and leave emotions out of it like her family couldn't do. When you realize he killed the most powerful king and nobody has a clue that he was even involved, that's when you know you dealing with a master villain.

Daps
I forgot to mention Ser Davos having a major lightbulb moment in the middle of his struggle reading lesson. He gonna get the Iron Bank of Bravos to bankroll Stannis' next bid to claim the throne which ties into last week's discussion between Tywin and Olenna about the Iron bank where Olenna spoke about being worried about them calling in their markers while Tywin was like :stopitslime: on some old "The Lannisters always pay their debt...except for them Bravosi pussies."
The Onion Knight and Shireen are like Stannis' secret Small Council.

Yup and the first time we hear about the Iron Bank is when Tyrion is explaining how worried he is that the crown owes so much to them...he says they always collect, even if that means funding their debtors' enemies. :banderas:

Stannis is actually sitting pretty, he's about to get the Iron Bank of Braavos on his side, he has the undefeated Lord of Light on his side, and, perhaps best of all, the Lannisters are treating him like he's already dead. Underestimating the fukk out of him.

i never understand the appeal of videos like that, if you watch the show why would you even need some random nikka on youtube explaining it for you

Yup, just asking to get spoiled

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It's a ridiculously effective military tactic. She's taking over whole cities without losing men.

what does it matter? how is conquering a city and then moving on from it beneficial? because you get to take the gold? where is she storing that shyt? am I really supposed to believe that moving thousands of soldiers and slaves from one part of the world to another doesn't cost money in itself?

this bytch won't even break even. she would've been lost in oregon trail. ain't enough buffalo out chea to keep everyone full.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

#StannisSet
the iron bank interest rate tho :patrice: