Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:blessed: Goodnight, sweet prince.

VYrdA8w.jpg

look how evil this muthafukka looks....salute to the actor...he played this shyt to perfection...he's about to get typecasted like a muthafukka

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i thought the episode was relatively weak but only cause it followed joffrey's death. thats a tough act to follow.

-sansa's escape was ok and i thought they did the littlefinger reveal well but it coulda been better
-tommen looks like he gonna make a good king as long as he listens to grandpa and brushes off his mom
-jamie :scusthov: nikka can get any bytch in the 7 kingdoms to fukk and he fukking his sister over the body of their dead incest b*stard
-oberyn :mjlol: him and omar from the wire would make the scariest duo in any prison
-sam :comeon: we didnt need all that sam and gilly screentime. they coulda covered all of that in 3 minutes.
-i legit felt teary eyed watching podrick and tyrion's scene :to:
-arya and the hound are perfect together. HBO got gold there
-jon snow got his grown man voice going. i cant wait to see him and ygritte meet up again.
-the wildlings are fukking savages :merchant: even tormund and ygritte were killing old men and women and children like it was fun
-that scene with daario was supposed to be so much better. bad enough they cut strong belwas but it had potential with daario if they had kept last season's daario.
-:dead: @ khaleesi telling jorah "you are my dearest friend". i could hear his heart break from home. i been there before jorah :to: :russ:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
look how evil this muthafukka looks....salute to the actor...he played this shyt to perfection...he's about to get typecasted like a muthafukka

This is his last role. He's quitting acting.

Dude is highly intelligent and has a full ride to one of the prestigious universities over there. He says he hates celebrity culture.

His acting is amazing though.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to mention Ser Davos having a major lightbulb moment in the middle of his struggle reading lesson. He gonna get the Iron Bank of Bravos to bankroll Stannis' next bid to claim the throne which ties into last week's discussion between Tywin and Olenna about the Iron bank where Olenna spoke about being worried about them calling in their markers while Tywin was like :stopitslime: on some old "The Lannisters always pay their debt...except for them Bravosi pussies."
The Onion Knight and Shireen are like Stannis' secret Small Council.

Stannis "Secret Small Council" :russ::deadmanny::deadrose:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only thing about joffrey murder is. who dropped them crystals in the wine. I'm guessing it was grandma tyrel,
- and if little finger was behind the plot, why does he want tyrion dead :dwillhuh:
I dont know if he WANTS Tyrion dead - he was just an easy mark to drop the murder on

better anyone else than have him or the people that dropped the poison implicated :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really don't understand the focus on Sam and Gilly. That shyt could have been explained in a couple minutes or even off screen. I suppose it creates drama, with the wildlings fukking up towns left and right. Still, that time could have gone elsewhere.

Good ep outside of that Jaime shyt. He didn't rape her in the books brehs, that's the show being retarded. Martin was probably shaking his head... :what:

Ygritte busting her guns :gladbron:

"Imma eat your mom and your dad" cannibal muthafukka. If that kid doesn't grow up to be Batman I dunno what to say :merchant:

Podrick Payne :wow: almost wished they just said "fukk it" and played My nikka by YG as he walked out the door.