Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
only thing about joffrey murder is. who dropped them crystals in the wine. I'm guessing it was grandma tyrel,
- and if little finger was behind the plot, why does he want tyrion dead :dwillhuh:
who could have possibly predicted that tho?

the old lady could have slipped that in the cup at ANY time.. but who knew he'd flip out on Tyrion AND make him the cup bearer

lets say tyrion went down and played with the midgets.. or joffrey let him and sansa walk off... what would have been the plan then

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Jaime date raping Cersei next to Joffrey's corpse was some nasty business.

Still hate Cersei more than any other character on this show. She is a total monster with no redeeming qualities.

Tywin treating Cersei like she wasn't in the room and just scooping up Tommen to begin his schooling on how to be king was awesome. Tywin making his deal with Oberyn was a really good scene too.

The Hound being a total goon on that farmer was the highlight of the episode though. Arya thought they were going into the protection business when The Hound was looking to become a stick-up man.

I love when Dany starts speaking Valerian...that shyt is sexy. Still don't like this emo Daario though. Ibstead of coming off all swagnificent in his combat scenes this dude was just blah. They need to fire this bum and hire Gannicus from Spartacus to be the new, new Daario because this current guy is awful.

Sam is the dumbest smart motherfukker ever. How is Gilly safer in an out of town whorehouse than at Castle Black? If he is that worried about her getting raped he should have just moved her and Baby Sam into his quarters.
:ohhh::ohlawd:

i mean is it that hard to tell the difference between someone with CHARISMA and someone without it

this dude dry as fukk and the problem is, it's noticeable..

y'all think if we got gannicus or somebody like that, that we'd still be complaining

y'all remember that shytty ass Mountain they had in season 2? yea exactly.. bad casting will completely fukk shyt up

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i dont remember those cannibals getting across the wall. they were with jon too?

They showed up in the first episode of this season. Styr (the leader) rolled up on Tormund and Ygrette.

not side by side, but im assuming they made that same move tho, the wall is wide as hell they didn't even meet up until this season
I THINK they mentioned going through the mountains to the west of the wall (looking from south of the wall), and meeting up with Ygrette's group. My memory could be wrong though. I believe the mountain route is much more dangerous than attempting to climb the wall.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Favorite part of the episode might have been Tywin schooling Joff's little brother on what it takes to be a king. Telling him his brother would still be alive if he was wise why Cersei stood there grieving :mjlol:. Dude is on the come up being King and if he gets to knock down Marg :noah:
Jamie though :whoa:, I was reading Sepinwall's review and he said the director of the scene said it started out as rapey but turned consensual by the end because they both see the power struggle as a turn-on. Whatever the case :scusthov:, Tyrion is the only decent Lannister, props to him for looking after Shay and his squire :salute:

No wonder this bum Stannis is losing, his right hand man is hooked on phonics with his young daughter he keeps locked away. Daavos got her writing letters to the bank so this dude can get an army :pachaha:Meanwhile Tywin making power moves before his nephew's corpse is dry and Dany's army continues to get stronger.

Good to see Littlefinger back and still scheming. "We was a drunk and a fool and I don't drunks and fools"

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
#TargSet or bust nikka. We got dragons. We got Pawgleesi. We got swag. We coming for that iron throne.

Efp6kvx.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I know y'all see my boy Greyworm ready to lay down his life for the cause
fVQWSn7.png
. Then you have the breh Daario catching bodies effortlessly
HahEQ6X.png
. And the fukk is going on with all this gay shyt brehs it really isn't necessary
xcJRseQ.png
.It really takes away from the show, especially considering that shyt wasn't explicitly in the books. HBO needs to chill :camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I forgot to mention Ser Davos having a major lightbulb moment in the middle of his struggle reading lesson. He gonna get the Iron Bank of Bravos to bankroll Stannis' next bid to claim the throne which ties into last week's discussion between Tywin and Olenna about the Iron bank where Olenna spoke about being worried about them calling in their markers while Tywin was like :stopitslime: on some old "The Lannisters always pay their debt...except for them Bravosi pussies."
The Onion Knight and Shireen are like Stannis' secret Small Council.