Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Straight to DVD Darrio :russ: :dead:

This episode brought more piff, you see how the Dany looked at Swagless Darrio when that nikka said "Let me kill this man for you". She for a split second turned into a rachet and was turned on by the coming violence. :noah:

:scusthov: at the ghey Oblock scene...The way it started i was sure it was gona be good but nope...ghey.

The whole tywin scene was shot perfectly, the way the light shone on him when he was breaking shyt down, :blessed: it let you know that this man was the grace of the Lannisters.

Littlefinger power move....:blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Straight to DVD Darrio :russ: :dead:

This episode brought more piff, you see how the Dany looked at Swagless Darrio when that nikka said "Let me kill this man for you". She for a split second turned into a rachet and was turned on by the coming violence. :noah:

:scusthov: at the ghey Oblock scene...The way it started i was sure it was gona be good but nope...ghey.

The whole tywin scene was shot perfectly, the way the light shone on him when he was breaking shyt down, :blessed: it let you know that this man was the grace of the Lannisters.

Littlefinger power move....:blessed:
:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tumblr_n4d0rxUlmY1qghvluo1_500.png
:laff: How'd they keep a straight face in that scene.
ZOVD4r1.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
easily the worst episode, they ended that shyt so weak, that meereen shyt was supposed to be more epic

arya not catching a body was cool cuz of the way they had her waking up thinking it was all kosher, only to find the Hound out there with dude like
tumblr_ms34pr4JCc1qcrr5qo1_r1_500.gif

Shireen barking on Daavos was prolly the highlight for me :banderas:

Jaime takin Cersei on top of Joff's corpse was equally amusing mostly cuz of nikkas like this :lolbron:

:hovlaff: what i tell yo dumbass, and ya boi Tywin basically bowed down to #Oblock

Lannisters got the never-ending L this season
sesame-street-l-o.gif

Ygritte tho
scared-and-horny.gif

basically every scene was good except the Dany shyt and the Sam/Night's Watch shyt, gonna pretend the Oberyn sex scene aint happen :scusthov:
You ain't tell shyt that I didn't already post my damn self. Call me a dumbass again, with your fake-ass d-league wanna-be obarth post.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do I begin,

Little finger the boss returns, You gotta give this dude credit, when he wants something he gets it and hes been celibate this whole time waiting to get a second chance at the one who got away(atleast the fresh new gen). I have a feeling this will be the first marriage in westoros that is consummated. (Without rape atleast #Cacleesi :mjlol:And we know old dude from last week is not touching that Greyjoy blimp.)

Tywin aint interested in Tommen being a good king, He just wants a puppet but he seems to be setting him up to consumate that 28 year old Tyrell girl and this dude is what 14:russ:. They probably will leave the decorations up and have the wedding next week.:lolbron:

Jaime Rape scene = :demonic:. Seriously I could feel a part of my innocence dying, this is what you get from watching HBO. Between that and the gay orgy I was close to turning this ish off. Seriously who enjoys those scenes.:scusthov: I don't care how many of those scenes I see in my life, aint nothing gonna make me acknowledge that shyt as acceptable behavior.

I hate that Ygritte chick slaughtering the innocent, can't wait for Jon Snow to put his sword through her.

As for Cacleesi,
"Let me die for you Khaleesi please!".
"But who will lick my boots when you are gone. No you're far too important to go."
I don't see how Coli HOH nikkas cosign and jump on the bandwagon of this simpery talkin bout "Where is my Khaleesi's scene?" :bryan:
#Targset = #Simpset. Can't wait for her self righteous ass to get knocked out by the first real army she meets. She has no interest in freeing slaves, she just wants their loyalty so that their bloody corpses can bridge her path to kings landing and help her enslave an entire continent. Her speech was so awkward, I could barely watch that corny mess. I can't wait till she goes down what a joyous day that will be. :blessed:

Last edited: