Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
There is no excuse to have not checked in with every character in the first 3 episodes, so with that in mind I'm expecting to get some Rickon action tomorrow night. My stanning will be in full effect.

TargSetters are fearful right now, based on the previews it looks like a lot of Dany tomorrow which also means a lot of Daario. Straight holding their breath until they are purple hoping that he can redeem himself and erase the joke.

StannisStans getting anxious for their leader to do something other than sit on Dragonstone and burn people.

nothing to get anxious over.

two false kings are down. All that is left to do is fukk ladies in red, tuck his daughter to bed and retake HIS kingdom. :blessed:

Lannisters we coming for you NYGGA!!!!!!

Daps
Cats are really trying to downplay the Red Witch. She is the shadow, she moves in silence like a boss does. She's just burning traitors and waiting to get pregnant again. Stannis is Nothing without her and her God. Dare to defy her.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need help friends. I saw the first season back in 2009, but I never saw anything after it. I loved it, but life got in the way and I just never caught up, and I'm trying to go in on all of out before this new season ends. Should I just start on season 2, or go back and watch the whole thing?

I remember most of the big stuff, but I'm sure I forgot some details. Will I be lost if I just start on season 2?

Or should I just go back and start on season 1 all over?

Start over from season 1. It's already hard enough to remember everything from season to season.

Fred.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
because to them its fairytale stories, they dont believe in that shyt if you remember the first episode when ned kill the deserter who tells him hes seen white-walkers ned doesnt go:ohhh: let send a few ravens to the other lords and go help the night watch, nah he hit him with the :comeon::duck::camby:

Ned only had mercy for incestuous whores and abominations born of incest, not for the brave brothers of the night's watch.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
If you live near buffalo , I got it at the consumers beverages on elmwood ave up in kenmore.

I found their website and they got a spot where u can enter you zip code to find local spots that carry this
Ommegang — Brewer of Belgian-Style Beers in America | | Brewery Ommegang ⎯ Everything for a Reason

Im kinda interested in thei "take the black" stout

Just ran to the store by me. They don't have the Game of Thrones one. Only the regular joints.

Them shyts are type expensive for a fukkn beer fam lol. The joint you bought was like 25 right?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just ran to the store by me. They don't have the Game of Thrones one. Only the regular joints.

Them shyts are type expensive for a fukkn beer fam lol. The joint you bought was like 25 right?
25...Hell naw. Mine waslike $8-9 for about 24oz bottle. Which is still kinda expensive, but fukk it. At a bar them craft beers are like $ 5 plus tip for draft