Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
So let's talk about Dany's Unsullied.....

The Dothraki made short work of the men in armor, then the Usullied came through like Tywin and Loras and straight crushed the buildings. :whoo:

So Dany has unsullied, plus a rag tag group of Dothraki.....PLUS three dragons. She can't make it to Westeros intact :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

The Dothraki made short work of the men in armor, then the Usullied came through like Tywin and Loras and straight crushed the buildings. :whoo:

So Dany has unsullied, plus a rag tag group of Dothraki.....PLUS three dragons. She can't make it to Westeros intact :lupe:

BranGawd possesses Dany

She shares that army :ufdup: see how quick that can happen?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
#WolfGang is good money. But what's the rest of Westeros gonna do. This bytch's team is stacked right now. She's looking like
the 2007 Patriots out chea. :whew:
long as the starks are left to their devices in peace and she leaves Dorne the hell alone idgaf about the other houses catchin L's :manny:

i actually endorse it :myman:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#WolfGang is good money. But what's the rest of Westeros gonna do. This bytch's team is stacked right now. She's looking like
the 2007 Patriots out chea. :whew:
Those dragons are probably gonna go rogue though. Also,if they are met at sea, they could easily lose.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Unsullied aren't noted for their hand to hand combat, they are noted for their discipline

A top flight general would dominate with the Unsullied, but who involved with Dany's army has that experience? Barristan maybe, thats it, and I don't think he has ever been a general but I might be wrong about that.

Conversely, a top flight general would stand a solid chance at defeating the Unsullied if they are not well organized. The Dothraki failed because they just rode at them wildly without armor, all the Unsullied had to do was stay in formation and raise their spears.

What are the Unsullied going to do once they hit the Neck and the crannogmen start picking them off one by one with poison darts? :krs:

Basically, I aint scared of the Unsullied up North. They can kill all the Reach fakkits that they want, I aint gonna sweat it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Those dragons are probably gonna go rogue though. Also,if they are met at sea, they could easily lose.
word i was just thinking about what if someone's navy caught them on the way over and fukked them up

then again if the dragons (tbh she only really needs one big one) listen to her they could easily sink enemy ships before they're even seen

if the houses in westeros tighten up before she touches down tho :lupe: shyt aint gon be as easy as she thinks

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word i was just thinking about what if someone's navy caught them on the way over and fukked them up

then again if the dragons (tbh she only really needs one big one) listen to her they could easily sink enemy ships before they're even seen

if the houses in westeros tighten up before she touches down tho :lupe: shyt aint gon be as easy as she thinks

Nah, the dead are marching on the wall, If they survive theres no way they'll be able to handle her after that.

This dude is a genius, I don't know how he manages to write so many storylines and hasn't made any huge mistakes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah, the dead are marching on the wall, If they survive theres no way they'll be able to handle her after that.

This dude is a genius, I don't know how he manages to write so many storylines and hasn't made any huge mistakes.
that's assuming they break the wall and run through westeros before she gets there, judging by how slow they're moving, either they both get into the battle at the same time or they get there after dany already touched down

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
saw this near the counter when i was picking up some beer...i couldn't resist

**raises a glass for my khaleesi***

1545158_791649360846493_6082304654404552260_n.jpg

brewed with some fukkin ancho chillis. gunna be spittin flames like drogon

#targset

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's assuming they break the wall and run through westeros before she gets there, judging by how slow they're moving, either they both get into the battle at the same time or they get there after dany already touched down
I don't know, that fatass already got back and he was behind them. Meanwhile shes still knocking down slave cities and is yet to procure ships. Speaking of which, why haven't they mentioned the dead yet in Kings Landing this season?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know, that fatass already got back and he was behind them. Meanwhile shes still knocking down slave cities and is yet to procure ships. Speaking of which, why haven't they mentioned the dead yet in Kings Landing this season?
well we dont even know who's leading the Others :manny: for all we know they might just be gathering right now and waiting for the green light from whoever the head honcho is, and there's no telling when that will be