Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lolled reading 'rag tag group'

anyway

:ohhh: I've been wondering for months, what is that place that the Wildlings are attacking? Is it 1 of 19 castles that belongs to the Night's Watch? Is it a village in The North? Is it another group of wildlings?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I need help friends. I saw the first season back in 2009, but I never saw anything after it. I loved it, but life got in the way and I just never caught up, and I'm trying to go in on all of out before this new season ends. Should I just start on season 2, or go back and watch the whole thing?

I remember most of the big stuff, but I'm sure I forgot some details. Will I be lost if I just start on season 2?

Or should I just go back and start on season 1 all over?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I need help friends. I saw the first season back in 2009, but I never saw anything after it. I loved it, but life got in the way and I just never caught up, and I'm trying to go in on all of out before this new season ends. Should I just start on season 2, or go back and watch the whole thing?

I remember most of the big stuff, but I'm sure I forgot some details. Will I be lost if I just start on season 2?

2009 was a long ass time ago:patrice:

I say just start season 2....but it wouldn't hurt to go back and watch season 1 to learn about each character's motives.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Start over with Season 1.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

rewatch.

or

heres a recap

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Shios at sea aint a problem for dany those dragons can burn enemy ships before they get close to her own. When she eventually gets some ships :sadcam:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't know, that fatass already got back and he was behind them. Meanwhile shes still knocking down slave cities and is yet to procure ships. Speaking of which, why haven't they mentioned the dead yet in Kings Landing this season?

because to them its fairytale stories, they dont believe in that shyt if you remember the first episode when ned kill the deserter who tells him hes seen white-walkers ned doesnt go:ohhh: let send a few ravens to the other lords and go help the night watch, nah he hit him with the :comeon::duck::camby:

Daps

Definitely start over from from scratch. Aside from the book readers, perhaps, no one catches everything the first time around anyways.

Why the rush to finish before this season ends?

(And stay out of this thread :merchant:)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
There is no excuse to have not checked in with every character in the first 3 episodes, so with that in mind I'm expecting to get some Rickon action tomorrow night. My stanning will be in full effect.

TargSetters are fearful right now, based on the previews it looks like a lot of Dany tomorrow which also means a lot of Daario. Straight holding their breath until they are purple hoping that he can redeem himself and erase the joke.

StannisStans getting anxious for their leader to do something other than sit on Dragonstone and burn people.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Definitely start over from from scratch. Aside from the book readers, perhaps, no one catches everything the first time around anyways.

Why the rush to finish before this season ends?

(And stay out of this thread :merchant:)

I will. Thanks. It's fukked up, because over water cooler talk the last few years I'm familiar with red wedding, purple wedding, and so it's like I actually know a fair amount about the show, but I just haven't seen it. I kind of wish I knew nothing, or had seen everything. Oh well. I'll start watching today.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
saw this near the counter when i was picking up some beer...i couldn't resist

**raises a glass for my khaleesi***

1545158_791649360846493_6082304654404552260_n.jpg

brewed with some fukkin ancho chillis. gunna be spittin flames like drogon

#targset

What store breh!?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps