Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
the most popular poster is still here. No theories since they have been posted already. Your Negs were welcomed need more than 23. Truces?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only other House I've ever been :obama:about is #Targset. She's out there freeing slaves, what's not to like? And Targ and Stark don't seem to be in contention. If I remember correctly Ned didn't even want to be the King's Hand, he just wanted to chill at home.

Fred.

Ned was Robert's number 2 when Robert rebelled against the Targaryans. The Starks played a big part in damn near wiping Khaleesi's bloodline off the face of the earth.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ned was Robert's number 2 when Robert rebelled against the Targaryans. The Starks played a big part in damn near wiping Khaleesi's bloodline off the face of the earth.

Well, Khaleesi's father did boil Ned's father alive, strangled Ned's older brother to death and indirectly led to the death of Ned's little sister.

Aerys wasn't exactly a nice guy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah but if she met the remaining Starks would she kill them because of that? I'm not asking for book spoilers, I'm just saying it's not as if Arya or Bran even wants the Throne.

And Aerys lost his mind, it's not as if they woke up one morning on some "let's kill off the Targaryans".

Does Dany even know that? I don't remember.

Fred.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
What's crazy is these dudes see what Mel could do but still question Stannis listening to her advice.

The truth is blinding breh they deny it all they want but we see the proof.

QXvYAWV.gif
POSE

"3 dead kings later NOW yall understand us":huhldup:

Yes we are gonna act like that....cuz that would've been Mellisandre's victory. :umad:

Stannis Baratheon been a founding member of the #HOH movement
tumblr_mixkwpi1nk1qddfrco1_500.gif
tumblr_mixkwpi1nk1qddfrco2_500.gif

got-game-of-thrones-31049633-500-280.gif

Gendry-and-Stannis.gif

b*stards get hemmed up like bytches too :merchant:

Dont disrespect the one true king ever again :ufdup:

Daps

Didn't Jorah the Simp fight alongside the Starks during Robert's rebellion? Or was that just during Baelon's rebellion?

Daps
I don't know breh. #Targset might not have a throne to come back to according to Bran's vision.

bran-vision.png

That's consistent with Dany's vision in the House of the Undying. But when the dragon was flying over King's Landing in Bran's vision, it wasn't covered in snow...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Jorah the Simp fight alongside the Starks during Robert's rebellion? Or was that just during Baelon's rebellion?

Not too sure about, that. I think maybe he betrayed the starks/baratheons/lannisters at the end of the rebellion and that's why he's disgraced and how he ended up with the targaryan kids.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Iron Throne is his by rights. All that deny that are his foes. I think yall are the delusional ones here.

Listen Stannisset does not question the one true king. Thats how people end up on stakes as sacrifices to R'hollor. On dragonstone you keep your shut and do as
yet another dumbass stannis stanley tellin me that any of the stark kids give a flying fukk about some damn iron throne :why:

this is why nobody takes yall seriously, yall dont even think about what the hell is actually going on :russ: yall act like some fukking zombies, nobody can say a damn thing about a iron throne or king yet that's the first thing outta ya mouths :heh: jesus

edit: Oh and i like how you bolded my post saying Stannis's life at home is one of the saddest L's and you ended up not even addressing it in your post :hovlaff: damn yall just as out of it as he is :dead:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's consistent with Dany's vision in the House of the Undying. But when the dragon was flying over King's Landing in Bran's vision, it wasn't covered in snow...

I think it means the Others will reach Kings Landing. And I can't wait :blessed:

Great thing about there being a show is that we'll know how the story ends in another 3 years. GRRM probably won't finish the books until 2020.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but if she met the remaining Starks would she kill them because of that? I'm not asking for book spoilers, I'm just saying it's not as if Arya or Bran even wants the Throne.

And Aerys lost his mind, it's not as if they woke up one morning on some "let's kill off the Targaryans".

Fred.

I agree with what you're saying, none of the Starks seem to be gunning for the throne and Dany seems like a pretty nice girl. However, this and the fact that both camps have been portrayed as good guys doesn't mean they have any common interests. Dany's explicit goal is to right the wrongs of Robert's rebellion, a rebellion the starks had a big part in.

Think about Arya, she doesn't have any beef with Loras Tyrell and they both seem like pretty decent people. But the choices Loras family made during Tywin's takeover of Kings Landing led to her brother and mothers death. If she's in a position of power at some point, she might not be too forgiving.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Fred.

Dany doesn't know how crazy her father had gotten. Barristan Selmy or Jorah will have to tell her the real eventually.