Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Lord Stark beheaded someone in the very first episode just because he tried to go back home from the Wall and Danny burned an entire city to the ground :stopitslime:, there are no clean hands in the game of thrones.

What? That is the rule by law. When you leave your post at the wall, you are held for treason. It is explained in that very scene.

Eddard Stark also kills the guy PERSONALLY because the man who does the sentencing should carry out the punishment. That's also why Joffrey came off like even more of a bytch

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...just coming in to celebrate the demise of that punk-ass-bish Joffrey: Arrivederchi :cheers::pacspit:

Daps
Lord Stark beheaded someone in the very first episode just because he tried to go back home from the Wall and Danny burned an entire city to the ground :stopitslime:, there are no clean hands in the game of thrones.

:dahell:

This is the worst attempt at reaching I've seen in a minute. Ned was carrying out the law of the land. That dude knew the cost for breaking his vow.

And Dany only burnt down slaver's cities AFTER freeing the slaves.

'scust at you and anyone who dapped this post. :pacspit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's dumb as fukk.

That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

Not to mention, the most important rule about a twist/spoiler is that you don't EXPECT a twist/spoiler.

The tv series is an adaptation of the book. So with that logic, the media sites shouldn't even wait to post a spoiler.

Edit: Just to clarify my point, and end all rebuttals, when the media sites have been linking their review of episode 2, they've been leading with Joffreys picture and alluding to a plot twist. That's ridiculous.

I've been seeing worse. For example on Entertainment Tonight and The Insider (2 shows that only cover celebrity news, they DO NOT cover TV show news or do TV shows reviews) were both openly talking about & spoiling the purple wedding. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the various morning news shows were doing the same thing

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
imagine that struggle dinner being held in King's Landing, that big ass table would make shyt seem even sadder :sadcam: that nikka has no friends :wow: got a cool ass daughter but locked her in the basement cuz she turnin into
k4umfc.jpg
i think that's why he tries so hard to get W's on the battlefield, his life at home is damn near the saddest L in the series :to:

I'm not trying to start an argument but I dunno how cats are claiming Stannis. He's a cult leader at this point. Melisandre Badu got him burning his friends at the stake. He's Jim Jones status and I don't mean Dip Set.

Fred.

i think that was it, show that even when he has the opportunity to make a move he's so broken as a man that he wont even attempt it[DOUBLEPOST=1397534494][/DOUBLEPOST]
stannis stans are the most delusional

The Iron Throne is his by rights. All that deny that are his foes. I think yall are the delusional ones here.

Listen Stannisset does not question the one true king. Thats how people end up on stakes as sacrifices to R'hollor. On dragonstone you keep your shut and do as you are bid. When Stannis tells you to stop worshipping the old gods you stop worshipping them:yeshrug:

Davos is lucky Stannis is so merciful he could have had his head for even QUESTIONING Stannis but thats why Davos is there thats his man fifty grand back when he was eating rats and cats Davos came through with the blessings of onions and fish and he been Stannis right hand man ever since. Dont mean that hand cant get cut off like any other criminal:birdman:

Stannis said it best

tumblr_n40a9kESFb1qiaxzfo1_250.gif
tumblr_n40a9kESFb1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

Daps
The Iron Throne is his by rights. All that deny that are his foes. I think yall are the delusional ones here.

Listen Stannisset does not question the one true king. Thats how people end up on stakes as sacrifices to R'hollor. On dragonstone you keep your shut and do as you are bid. When Stannis tells you to stop worshipping the old gods you stop worshipping them:yeshrug:

Davos is lucky Stannis is so merciful he could have had his head for even QUESTIONING Stannis but thats why Davos is there thats his man fifty grand back when he was eating rats and cats Davos came through with the blessings of onions and fish and he been Stannis right hand man ever since. Dont mean that hand cant get cut off like any other criminal:birdman:

Stannis said it best

tumblr_n40a9kESFb1qiaxzfo1_250.gif
tumblr_n40a9kESFb1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

You gonna act like Stannis didn't try to put his head on a spike but got overruled by his boss, Melissandra? :mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm leaning towards Sansa now as being involved in Operation Murk Joffey. No one else would really have an interest in seeing him die at a wedding. Sansa's the only one who the timing of the kill would mean anything to. All the other suspects would be better served doing it somewhere quiet,

edit:

I suppose littlefinger would also be interested in killing Joff at a wedding, given his love for cat stark and all. But I feel if they were going to go that way they should have at least reminded us littlefinger exists at some point this season. Or shown him being hurt about the red wedding.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm leaning towards Sansa now as being involved in Operation Murk Joffey. No one else would really have an interest in seeing him die at a wedding. Sansa's the only one who the timing of the kill would mean anything to. All the other suspects would be better served doing it somewhere quiet,

edit:

I suppose littlefinger would also be interested in killing Joff at a wedding, given his love for cat stark and all. But I feel if they were going to go that way they should have at least reminded us littlefinger exists at some point this season. Or shown him being hurt about the red wedding.

Cersei has the most to gain. She gets to be queen regent again, gets another chance to groom a more obedient king, doesn't have to marry the pillow biter, and she can go back to fukking her brother and cousin. :scusthov:

Plus it looks like the wine came from the container on her table. I'm not ruling her out.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei has the most to gain. She gets to be queen regent again, gets another chance to groom a more obedient king, doesn't have to marry the pillow biter, and she can go back to fukking her brother and cousin. :scusthov:

Plus it looks like the wine came from the container on her table. I'm not ruling her out.

I initially thought Cersei, than the model martell, now I'm at Sansa (with some behind the scenes players putting a battery in her back). On my second viewing of the episode Cersei seemed legitimately destroyed by the death of King Joffrey Jo

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Plus she had leftover poison Pycelle gave her when she was gonna take her life.
I think she's gonna throw Pycelle under the bus with Tyrion on his back.