Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tyrion cause dude is in love with Shae? He had to break the girl he loves heart to save her life. That shyt is lowkey sad. If he didn't do that Shae would have been hung by Tywin. Tyrion is top 3 characters on the whole show. How many of us would be brave enough to do that:sadcam:
I'm so glad Shae is gone:camby:

I hope that bytch never comes back:camby:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Pp6dDUN.jpg

man Jaime was looking super :flabbynsick: last night. time to file the papers...
how fitting that he died in his real parents' arms.

sooooo...who's the king now, again?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tyrion cause dude is in love with Shae? He had to break the girl he loves heart to save her life. That shyt is lowkey sad. If he didn't do that Shae would have been hung by Tywin. Tyrion is top 3 characters on the whole show. How many of us would be brave enough to do that:sadcam:
The show is obviously about Tyrion, Jon snow, and daenerys

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
nikkas stll frontin on Oblock

nikka so you really think the show would do something this drastic if it wasn't in the books :comeon:

use common sense nikka :camby:
The cast did an interview panel where the author spoke about the TV show killing off characters he hadn't killed off in the books. That plus the actor that plays Joffrey has said he doesn't want to act anymore. In other kiss my ass :pacspit:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:childplease:

That nikka was PISSED. Someone just embarrassed him and his family in front of all of WESTEROS

We've seen Tywin angry breh...he didn't look that pissed off to me. I just watched the shyt twice.

edit: fukk the Lannisters anyway :jawalrus: