Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i'm really going to have to rewatch this episode more closely, just to see who had access to the wine the last time.
you know this is the goat show, where this murder mystery is merely a subplot in the overall story :wow:

- the only suspect i didn't see mention was shae :ohhh:
- she kept on telling tyrion that she doesn't have to run, and that they can fight back :patrice:

- we never really saw her get on that ship and bounce
- she had access to the palace, being sana's servant so she may know how to get access to the royal wine :ld:

- she prob could care less that tyrion gets implicated after she got pimped slapped back to her ho ways
- she always had love for sansa, and prob sent the "fool" to get her out

- i know its a reach, but something to consider
:obama: nice work detective[DOUBLEPOST=1397498083][/DOUBLEPOST]what if it was joffrey himself tho...:ohhh:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This episode just :wow:

the "extravagant" wedding that Lady Olenna had planned certainly was.

Joffrey's truly hideous "comic" battle, with so many guests watching with stony faces.

Joffrey was simply the number one most horrid character I've ever witnessed in television or movies. He wasn't a caricature or an archetype, he was sickness personified, I'm glad his ass is gone but I have to give Jack Gleeson credit. When you HATE a character as much as you hate him (you know you all do) he's doing a great job. My sadness here is that I doubt Jack was in enough episodes this season to earn him the Emmy nod he so deserves for this role. I love how only Jaime and Cersei tried to help him...I think every other person there wanted him dead.

I saw the dead doves but I thought that Joffrey had killed them, I didn't realize that they had died from eating the pie, so it wasn't the wine it was the pie.

And I loved Oberon managing to remind Cersei that she's a FORMER queen regent--he managed to work that into the conversation four times, I think.

They were sending the kid death threats. That's how you know he was acting his ass off. In real life he uses his celebrity to help in Haiti. He's retiring from acting now. Joffrey is gonna be his last role and he fukking killed it.

King Joffrey: Jack Gleeson retires from acting after Game of Thrones season 4 - News - TV & Radio - The Independent

This is one of those things watching on TV made a bit better. It was written a bit clumsy in the books from what I remember.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They were sending the kid death threats. That's how you know he was acting his ass off. In real life he uses his celebrity to help in Haiti. He's retiring from acting now. Joffrey is gonna be his last role and he fukking killed it.

King Joffrey: Jack Gleeson retires from acting after Game of Thrones season 4 - News - TV & Radio - The Independent

This is one of those things watching on TV made a bit better. It was written a bit clumsy in the books from what I remember.

:usure:

I read SoS pretty recently. :camby:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
i was seething in the build up during the wedding when joffrey was putting on in his show..but the karmic scene of this fakkit dying :banderas::banderas:. and someone compared cersei anguish to catelyn's..cersei has never done a likable thing.ever, for anyone to feel her pain.... fukk that incestuous whore.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#Starkset

Joffrey is dead:

dance2_zpsb87e8621.gif

boobs1_zps95a00a30.gif

jlyeah_zpsdc305356.gif

yes-1.gif

aom9aq.gif

nzm8w4jpg.gif

Heisnlaugh.gif

Fred.

:laff: at the first gif and the last gif.

the 2nd gif, what a great breast....just :wow:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i like how the camera showed the crowd during the midget show, you could see all the ass kissers and suck-ups laughing along with joffery, while people like the Tyrells, Varys, Sansa, Tyrion, etc were like :stopitslime::aicmon::beli::birdman::shaq2::snoop:

Joffery made that party awkward as fukk. Picking fights with family, laughing at midgets smacking each others ass. Margery such a down ass chick tho, tryna save Joffery from himself. He didnt deserve her, but did deserve what he got. Rest in Hell little cocksucker.

speaking of cocksuckers, no one mentioned Loras as a suspect. He did storm off during the show, and was visibly pissed. Idk when he would have gotten the opportunity or whether it was pre-planned or not, but hes another suspect.

Also I highly doubt it was Cersi, theres no way she would murder her own child just to prolong her own power. I mean if she really cared about keeping it, wouldnt she just kill Margery, or at least find away to tear down her reputation. Poisoning your own son is extremely drastic.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tyrion cause dude is in love with Shae? He had to break the girl he loves heart to save her life. That shyt is lowkey sad. If he didn't do that Shae would have been hung by Tywin. Tyrion is top 3 characters on the whole show. How many of us would be brave enough to do that:sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tyrion cause dude is in love with Shae? He had to break the girl he loves heart to save her life. That shyt is lowkey sad. If he didn't do that Shae would have been hung by Tywin. Tyrion is top 3 characters on the whole show. How many of us would be brave enough to do that:sadcam:
Breh. SHE'S A WHORE :beli: