Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You need to be banned for posting Spoilers and being smug about it. You ruining the experience for all of us. Go to the book thread if you wanna discuss future events. You want ppl to talk to you nicely after you posted spoilers :dahell: ?

You need to realize you are very rude yourself by posting spoilers. Nobody wants you here and you need to leave breh.
@Brooklynzson @MightyHealthy @bk please allow us to take out the garbage off this thread
fukk you mods banned me before so do it again, you following no opinion loser. Ban me from the whole site. I don't care.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
seeing that hoe joffrey suffer a slow and painful death was beautiful :blessed: #karma #fukktheking

i wanna say margaery and her mom poisoned joffrey but that's too easy and predictable, so my second guess would be tywin. even though he preaches family this and that, he's still power hungry and i think he's ashamed of joffrey since he was born through incest and acts like a dikk.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
But why? Now her grand daughter is not going to be the queen. But if it was the pie, then it makes sense cause she kept in talking about the food that SHE provided.

:what: This is medieval Europe breh.

With that said, Samuel L Jackson, will have a big part in season 4.

This is a dumb excuse.

You do realize GRRM took inspirations from literally every culture right? Not just England.

Bravos is inspired by Venice. Valyria is inspired by Ancient Rome. The North is inspired by Scotland (The Wall = Hadrian's Wall). Dorne is inspired by Spain/France. The Dothraki are inspired by The Mongols. Asshai and the Jade Sea (where Melissandre is from) is inspired by China and the Far East.

GRRM should have threw in a city that was inspired by Egypt. Or he could have threw in characters that were inspired by The Moors. The Moors were definitely IN EUROPE during the Middle Ages, so there's no excuse there. I'm not too mad about it because I love the show but, stop it :stopitslime: You have ice zombies on Game of Thrones. You could have had black people on there.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This is a dumb excuse.

You do realize GRRM took inspirations from literally every culture right? Not just England.

Bravos is inspired by Ancient Greece. Valyria is inspired by Ancient Rome. The North is inspired by Scotland (The Wall = Hadrian's Wall). Dorne is inspired by Spain/France. The Dothraki are inspired by The Mongols. Asshai and the Jade Sea (where Melissandre is from) is inspired by China and the Far East.

GRRM should have threw in a city that was inspired by Egypt. Or he could have threw in characters that were inspired by The Moors. The Moors were definitely IN EUROPE during the Middle Ages, so there's no excuse there. I'm not too mad about it because I love the show but, stop it :stopitslime: You have ice zombies on Game of Thrones. You could have had black people on there.

:ohhh: Are the Ironborn based on Vikings?

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Glad it did not get spoiled for me, but Joffrey is dead :blessed:. I certainly did not see that coming this early in the season. I'm not sure all the players involved, but no way for Cersei being involved. Keeping it real though, Jack Gleeson was great at playing such a despicable person. When he brought out the dwarves to reinact the battle of the kings and Renly had his ass out and was getting poked :russ: while the Tyrells had the :beli:face the whole time.

That's what Cersei gets though, the way she was quick to point out Shay to Tywin, now :umad:. Glad the new prince got at her as well about her daughter that got sent away.

I'm not sure what Bran saw exactly, but I know dude is getting too big for Hodor to be carrying him. If only he could use his magic to fix his legs.

This dude Stannis always has the :beli:face as well. Weren't him and the red witch supposed to be getting ready for the White Walkers instead of having a family barbeque :lupe:.

Got damn at Reek :damn:. Ramsay Snow did a number on him, but his shaving skills though :leon:.

:dead:
:russ:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:scusthov::dahell::childplease: Just whining to whine. Like others have said, It's based on medieval Europe.

Why do yall keep saying this? :dwillhuh:

The Medieval period lasted from 500 AD to 1500 AD

The Moors were in Europe from 700 AD to 1492 AD

Blacks were in Europe for almost the entire duration of the Middle ages. Don't fall for that lie.[DOUBLEPOST=1397493730][/DOUBLEPOST]
You gotta a link to this think info?

Ironborn - Game of Thrones Wiki

George R.R. Martin has frequently compared the ironborn to Vikings from the real-life Middle Ages. Given the analogy that the entire continent of Westeros is supposed to be an oversized version of the British Isles, the ironborn also loosely correspond to celtic raiders from medieval Ireland, as well as raiders from other outer islands in the group (the Isle of Man, the Orkneys, the Shetlands, etc.). Of course, at various points in history, the Vikings established permanent raiding bases in Ireland and the outer isles, so often these raids were from Vikings who lived in Ireland.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a thought on weddings in Game of Thrones:

TLannisters, starks, martells, baratheons, tyrells all give up their young children for power, stability and money. They trade kids like cattle to secure the future of the house. The horrible things we have seen happen at weddings recently is a way of illustrating the complete breakdown of the shaky alliances of Westoros. The old system (troublesome as it was) isn't working at all anymore. Marriages can't keep you safe or make you rich.. It's all about murder now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is a dumb excuse.

Bravos is inspired by Ancient Greece. Valyria is inspired by Ancient Rome. The North is inspired by Scotland (The Wall = Hadrian's Wall). Dorne is inspired by Spain/France. The Dothraki are inspired by The Mongols. Asshai and the Jade Sea (where Melissandre is from) is inspired by China and the Far East.

Since GRRM did add regions with black folks in the books, it's more HBO's fault that we don't see them. They could have fit Xhalabar Xho (don't google the name) somewhere in season 1.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This is a dumb excuse.

Dorne is pretty much a Moor controlled Spain, there are darkskinned Dornish.