Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How can anybody ride with the lannisters? They are such a dispicable family (except for tyrion)

I'm glad that little fukk is dead.

Out of all the Houses they look pretty cool and have a badass creed. "A Lannister always pays his debts". Usually a threat but they do pay up if they owe you guap, sometimes with interest. :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
God damn this shyt is annoying not even feeling comfortable reading through this thread. Sorry fukks have to either drop straight up spoilers or keep hinting at shyt.

As far as this episode it fukked me up for real. I was just talking to somebody like five minutes before Joffrey's death saying how I think basically only him and Khaleesi are unkillable. Then that shyt happens. I'm still shocked.

Joffrey was my favorite character due to just how hatable he was.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Damn nikkas came up with every possibility :dwillhuh:

I think it was either Lady Olenna. She didn't want Margaery marrying Joffrey anyway after what Sansa had said and the things they heard about him. Then again, Tywin threatened to put Loras on the Kingsguard, which forced her into agreeing to the wedding. Since Loras is the heir to Highgarden, why would she risk the Tyrell name dying?

Varys was looking uncomfortable from the jump. Maybe he didn't have direct involvement but had knowledge of what was about to go down.

I don't think Oberyn did it. He already has advantage over the Lannisters with Myrcella being in Dorne. His only real beef is with Tywin and the Mountain, even though he'll shyt on any Lannister given the chance :pachaha:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think the fool coming and taking sansa away made it obvious that he was in on it or at least knew about it. he took her away almost immediately after joffrey fell to the ground...before tryion even got arrested. like he knew joffrey was as good as dead. seems for sure that he was planted there or hired to help pull this off.

Daps
Question regarding the 'line of succession' and the Tyrrell's. If Joff had died after he fukked Margery would she have become ruler until Tommen came of age? What about if she got pregnant first? Or would shehave to wait until the baby is born? Seems like he was killed too soon for the Tyrrell's to be the culprit. I don't buy this 'marry another niece off' theory cuz a niece ain't good enough, and it leaves too much to chance. What would stop Tywin from offering Tommen up to another Lord (perhaps the Martells as a piece offering)?

Could someone answer this, tho, how much better would the Tyrrell's position have been if he had died after the bedding ceremony?

Oh and the other reason the show seems to be pointing to Cersei is cuz Tyrion gets the blame. No one else gains from that. That could've been accidental, but I don't think it was.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Could someone answer this, tho, how much better would the Tyrrell's position have been if he had died after the bedding ceremony?

Oh and the other reason the show seems to be pointing to Cersei is cuz Tyrion gets the blame. No one else gains from that. That could've been accidental, but I don't think it was.

i think had joffrey and margaery fukked before he died, they would keep her around but tywin would be lord regent while they wait and see if she got pregnant. if she didnt, then she would get tossed to the bushes and maybe they would marry tommen to another tyrell to keep that alliance or throw that alliance to the bushes altogether.