Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's 2014 and the book is not true story or reality.. It's thoughts and imagination right? These ain't facts.. Anything in the book "asoiaf" can be changed to the show "game if thrones" .. Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

fukk THESE CACS IM DONE WITH THEM IN EVERY FORM OF LIFE.. THEY GREEDY AS fukk.. IMMA DO THE SAME WHEN I SEE EM..

fukk a medevil time period .. If u wanna do a throwback show without diversity in 2014 your rasict.. Straight up.. When I become the head at wherever I'm at I'm not hiring no CACS .. Straight diverse folks..

And I sound mad because I am mad..I really don't like these CACS .. I don't like CAC rapper(Macklemore) CAC athletes(Riley coopers) CAC business owners (don't wanna hire us) you can go like em and praise them.. I'm not sold..
Fight racism with racism brehs. :aicmon: Go find your father

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
fukk you , you smug self righteous piece of shyt.

You need to be banned for posting Spoilers and being smug about it. You ruining the experience for all of us. Go to the book thread if you wanna discuss future events. You want ppl to talk to you nicely after you posted spoilers :dahell: ?

You need to realize you are very rude yourself by posting spoilers. Nobody wants you here and you need to leave breh.
@Brooklynzson @MightyHealthy @bk please allow us to take out the garbage off this thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: @ the midget play

Starkset had to be salty for that. Straight:

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

angry-amy.gif

frustrated.gif

Dead, scattered, still getting shytted on and can't do nothing about it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm still mad at casting because everyone in the show is white.. A little diversity in the characters would make the show the biggest thing in history instead of a all WHITE cast.. And when I say diversity I mean Asian black Indian Spanish etc not just this white wonder bread actors .. Imagine if they kept all the story's the same but made the north man native Indians (because they have the "blood of children if the forest") or made the targs asain or black because valayria is so Far East on the map.. Let the white people keep the lannisters because lannisters act like white people in real life.. Just a few examples but the all white cast thing is such a slap in the face ..

It wouldn't be a hard thing to get diverse actors intergrated in his story either.. They are always changing things from the book to the show to make it fit.. A skin color is a reach but a good reach.... Just ask your diverse actors to read the books before hand, give them lines and let the environment and magic of westeros take it's course BUT I guess the had to keep it similar to the text.. Whatever :pacspit:

It's just like the bible .. Why does Jesus and god have to be a white man ? Why do they still sell this idea of the white man being the superior .. Like why does a king in fukking made up fantasy book have to always be white ? Why does every hero have to be white.. ? But guess what color the slaves are?? :comeon:White people been on top for to long.. This story and propaganda is still putting white superiority ingrained in a lot of us.. Game of thrones has got me mind fukk at the amazing story .. But I still wish I could see some color on my screen every Sunday .. It's like the only time we can root for each other is on Sunday (nfl) or (nba)

fukk George rr Martin rasict ass for his white only story:pacspit: .. It's still a amazing story but fukk him.. I promise you I will email hbo and complain.. I know it won't get heard but imma still try..

I don't know if this was said already but the actor that played Joffrey killed that role..I knows it's not just him.. The story/production/directors/costumes/makeup etc but whoever casted him and seen the vision gets a :salute: that was a damn near perfect fit for the role ..

It's 2014 and the book is not true story or reality.. It's thoughts and imagination right? These ain't facts.. Anything in the book "asoiaf" can be changed to the show "game if thrones" .. Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

fukk THESE CACS IM DONE WITH THEM IN EVERY FORM OF LIFE.. THEY GREEDY AS fukk.. IMMA DO THE SAME WHEN I SEE EM..

fukk a medevil time period .. If u wanna do a throwback show without diversity in 2014 your rasict.. Straight up.. When I become the head at wherever I'm at I'm not hiring no CACS .. Straight diverse folks..

And I sound mad because I am mad..I really don't like these CACS .. I don't like CAC rapper(Macklemore) CAC athletes(Riley coopers) CAC business owners (don't wanna hire us) you can go like em and praise them.. I'm not sold..

:scusthov::dahell::childplease: Just whining to whine. Like others have said, It's based on medieval Europe.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to be banned for posting Spoilers and being smug about it. You ruining the experience for all of us. Go to the book thread if you wanna discuss future events. You want ppl to talk to you nicely after you posted spoilers :dahell: ?

You need to realize you are very rude yourself by posting spoilers. Nobody wants you here and you need to leave breh.
@Brooklynzson @MightyHealthy @bk please allow us to take out the garbage off this thread
@Francis White was doing the same shyt in the Breaking Bad thread (and TD if I remember correctly)

and just like this time, he acted like a bytch when he was called out for it

Mods: :camby: this dude please

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's 2014 and book is not true story or reality.. It's thoughts and imagination right? These ain't facts.. Anything in the book "asoiaf" can be changed to the show "game if thrones" .. Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

I swear some of yall cant enjoy shyt without cacs this, cacs that. You writing pages about cacs like you're saying something profound :laff: