Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I'm still mad at casting because everyone in the show is white.. A little diversity in the characters would make the show the biggest thing in history instead of a all WHITE cast.. And when I say diversity I mean Asian black Indian Spanish etc not just this white wonder bread actors .. Imagine if they kept all the story's the same but made the north man native Indians (because they have the "blood of children if the forest") or made the targs asain or black because valayria is so Far East on the map.. Let the white people keep the lannisters because lannisters act like white people in real life.. Just a few examples but the all white cast thing is such a slap in the face ..

It wouldn't be a hard thing to get diverse actors intergrated in his story either.. They are always changing things from the book to the show to make it fit.. A skin color is a reach but a good reach.... Just ask your diverse actors to read the books before hand, give them lines and let the environment and magic of westeros take it's course BUT I guess the had to keep it similar to the text.. Whatever :pacspit:

It's just like the bible .. Why does Jesus and god have to be a white man ? Why do they still sell this idea of the white man being the superior .. Like why does a king in fukking made up fantasy book have to always be white ? Why does every hero have to be white.. ? But guess what color the slaves are?? :comeon:White people been on top for to long.. This story and propaganda is still putting white superiority ingrained in a lot of us.. Game of thrones has got me mind fukk at the amazing story .. But I still wish I could see some color on my screen every Sunday .. It's like the only time we can root for each other is on Sunday (nfl) or (nba)

fukk George rr Martin rasict ass for his white only story:pacspit: .. It's still a amazing story but fukk him.. I promise you I will email hbo and complain.. I know it won't get heard but imma still try..

I don't know if this was said already but the actor that played Joffrey killed that role..I knows it's not just him.. The story/production/directors/costumes/makeup etc but whoever casted him and seen the vision gets a :salute: that was a damn near perfect fit for the role ..

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The Lannisters are all fukked up. Short Chop's strategy and speech to the soldiers is the only reason that evil bish aint raped and killed now. They woulda killed em all. In a perfect ending, he turns on them and joins Khaleesi :ohlawd:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
never read a book, but damn... the way sansa was acting, it looks to be her. she was just RUSHING to get up out of there... but didn't say that until after joff got handed the cup, after she touched it

but then it got sat in front of granny too...

but the way the fool pulled her up out of there.. seems like he either saw her do it, or he did it

all in all... i'm putting my money on sansa being the one who did it.... cause dammit she be worth some sort of shyt.. she ain't done nothing but look dumb and sad for 3 seasons

I dunno breh. she was sitting there distraught as fukk. Joff just previously said in front of her whenever he uses the new sword he would think of him chopping off Ned's head. then the play mocked Rob loosing his head. her husband was getting humiliated by the king in front of everyone. For a long time she thought this was going to be her wedding.. that she would be the new queen. Sansa wanted to exit stage with the quickness. not b/c she poisoned him imo. she doesn't have the balls to do that anyway.....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was Lady Olenna brehs, go rewatch the scene, the foreshadowing is obvious, and Tyrion grabbed the cup sitting right in front of her.

Don't sleep on Bran touching the tree either
But why? Now her grand daughter is not going to be the queen. But if it was the pie, then it makes sense cause she kept in talking about the food that SHE provided.
I'm still mad at casting because everyone in the show is white.. A little diversity in the characters would make the show the biggest thing in history instead of a all WHITE cast.. And when I say diversity I mean Asian black Indian Spanish etc not just this white wonder bread actors .. Imagine if they kept all the story's the same but made the north man native Indians (because they have the "blood of children if the forest") or made the targs asain or black because valayria is so Far East on the map.. Let the white people keep the lannisters because lannisters act like white people in real life.. Just a few examples but the all white cast thing is such a slap in the face ..

It wouldn't be a hard thing to get diverse actors intergrated in his story either.. They are always changing things from the book to the show to make it fit.. A skin color is a reach but a good reach.... Just ask your diverse actors to read the books before hand, give them lines and let the environment and magic of westeros take it's course BUT I guess the had to keep it similar to the text.. Whatever :pacspit:

It's just like the bible .. Why does Jesus and god have to be a white man ? Why do they still sell this idea of the white man being the superior .. Like why does a king in fukking made up fantasy book have to always be white ? Why does every hero have to be white.. ? But guess what color the slaves are?? :comeon:White people been on top for to long.. This story and propaganda is still putting white superiority ingrained in a lot of us.. Game of thrones has got me mind fukk at the amazing story .. But I still wish I could see some color on my screen every Sunday .. It's like the only time we can root for each other is on Sunday (nfl) or (nba)

fukk George rr Martin rasict ass for his white only story:pacspit: .. It's still a amazing story but fukk him.. I promise you I will email hbo and complain.. I know it won't get heard but imma still try..

I don't know if this was already said but the actor that played Joffrey killed that role..I knows it's not just him.. The story/production/directors/costumes/makeup etc but whoever casted him and seen the vision gets a :salute: that was a damn near perfect fit for the role ..

:what: This is medieval Europe breh.

With that said, Samuel L Jackson, will have a big part in season 4.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why? Now her grand daughter is not going to be the queen. But if it was the pie, then it makes sense cause she kept in talking about the food that SHE provided.

Yup thats why in all these fantasie series LOTR, Wheel of Time, GOT, there are usually the Europeans in the west, Arabs to the east, some gypsy type race scattered throughout and a pirate/sea folk race to the far west. They are all just imitating Tolkeins world.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj

It's 2014 and the book is not true story or reality.. It's thoughts and imagination right? These ain't facts.. Anything in the book "asoiaf" can be changed to the show "game if thrones" .. Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

fukk THESE CACS IM DONE WITH THEM IN EVERY FORM OF LIFE.. THEY GREEDY AS fukk.. IMMA DO THE SAME WHEN I SEE EM..

fukk a medevil time period .. If u wanna do a throwback show without diversity in 2014 your rasict.. Straight up.. When I become the head at wherever I'm at I'm not hiring no CACS .. Straight diverse folks..

And I sound mad because I am mad..I really don't like these CACS .. I don't like CAC rapper(Macklemore) CAC athletes(Riley coopers) CAC business owners (don't wanna hire us) you can go like em and praise them.. I'm not sold..

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hell of an episode. Didn't see the show killing Joffery this soon but it looks like a great move. Watching y'all turn this into a whodunit is pretty cool and an example of why some shows shouldn't be marathoned.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's 2014 and the book is not true story or reality.. It's thoughts and imagination right? These ain't facts.. Anything in the book "asoiaf" can be changed to the show "game if thrones" .. Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

fukk THESE CACS IM DONE WITH THEM IN EVERY FORM OF LIFE.. THEY GREEDY AS fukk.. IMMA DO THE SAME WHEN I SEE EM..

fukk a medevil time period .. If u wanna do a throwback show without diversity in 2014 your rasict.. Straight up.. When I become the head at wherever I'm at I'm not hiring no CACS .. Straight diverse folks..

feel racially oppressed by a TV show with dragons, witches, and incestuous relationships brehs

Daps

I feel you. There's absolutely no reason there couldn't be a group of black folks. Hell, there could've been a clan of blue avatar looking muthaphuckers if he wanted.

But there ain't. No point littering this thread crying over spilled milk. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
feel racially oppressed by a TV show with dragons, witches, and incestuous relationships brehs

It's just my opinion .. I love the story just don't like the diversity one bit.. I'm not taking shots at anybody here either.. We all need to clique up and get this money so we can take this country over ..[DOUBLEPOST=1397485609][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel you. There's absolutely no reason there couldn't be a group of black folks. Hell, there could've been a clan of blue avatar looking muthaphuckers if he wanted.

But there ain't. No point littering this thread crying over spilled milk. It is what it is. :yeshrug:
Word.. Your right I'm not going to talk about it again.. :salute:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

I don't know if this was said already but the actor that played Joffrey killed that role..I knows it's not just him.. The story/production/directors/costumes/makeup etc but whoever casted him and seen the vision gets a :salute: that was a damn near perfect fit for the role ..

Man its not that deep.

Sallador Saan the pirate wasn't black in the books and they cast a black man in his role.
Xaro Xohan Daxos was cast as a black man as well and I don't believe any of the people from Qarth were black in the books. Missandei isn't black in the books.

The Dornish aren't normally fair-skinned people. The Dothraki aren't fair-skinned. None of the people (slaves or slave masters) are fair-skinned in Dany's part of the world.

There's more diversity than you think. George Martin wrote these books based on the War of the Roses which took place in feudal Europe, so with that in mind, a majority of the main characters are going to look European.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And I sound mad because I am mad..I really don't like these CACS .. I don't like CAC rapper(Macklemore) CAC athletes(Riley coopers) CAC business owners (don't wanna hire us) you can go like em and praise them.. I'm not sold..

:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wtf: & :mjlol: at folks that think it's Cersei. The only redeeming quality about that bytch, is how much she loves her children & how overprotective of them she is.

My top 3 suspects in no specific order are:

1. Tywin Lannister

2. Olenna Tyrell

3. Oberyn Martell

I also suspect that other folks may have known what was gonna go down. :stopitslime:I mean, Ser Dontos Hollard just knew when to get Sansa at the right time.

Last edited: