Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
I see Littlefinger as the type of dude who compartmentalizes shyt...he is probably still pissed as fukk about Cat but he just got to the Vale and he will need time to cement his power base before making moves on the Lannisters. I see him and Varys being identical in their ability to play the long game and not rush their plans.

True. But we all know how he feels about chaos. shyt's getting real chaotic in Kings Landing right now. :whoo:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie tells the guy... You will never marry my sister... even if you were to get her pregnant she would only kill the baby. Marriage was never consummated so guess who's in charge yet again...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm really going to have to rewatch this episode more closely, just to see who had access to the wine the last time.
you know this is the goat show, where this murder mystery is merely a subplot in the overall story :wow:

- the only suspect i didn't see mention was shae :ohhh:
- she kept on telling tyrion that she doesn't have to run, and that they can fight back :patrice:

- we never really saw her get on that ship and bounce
- she had access to the palace, being sana's servant so she may know how to get access to the royal wine :ld:

- she prob could care less that tyrion gets implicated after she got pimped slapped back to her ho ways
- she always had love for sansa, and prob sent the "fool" to get her out

- i know its a reach, but something to consider

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
After my rewatch I'm wondering if Joffrey being the sole victim was the actual intentions of the plan. From what I gather the poison came from the pie, and not the wine. Dead birds inside the pie and they didn't look dead because of the sword blow. But that pie was going to be served to everyone at the Kings table, so I think more targets were the aim, to cause more chaos, but because of Joffrey's theatrics, he went through that so no one else would. Like I stated above Varys was uneasy the entire time and The Fool conveniently was prepared to take Sansa away. This points to one person IMO.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After my rewatch I'm wondering if Joffrey being the sole victim was the actual intentions of the plan. From what I gather the poison came from the pie, and not the wine. Dead birds inside the pie and they didn't look dead because of the sword blow. But that pie was going to be served to everyone at the Kings table, so I think more targets were the aim, to cause more chaos, but because of Joffrey's theatrics, he went through that so no one else would. Like I stated above Varys was uneasy the entire time and The Fool conveniently was prepared to take Sansa away. This points to one person IMO.
The birds were killed by Joffrey and his new sword...they lingered on the birds for a few extra seconds and there was blood all over them.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Let me ask you something, breh, if the Lord of Light's third prophecy comes to be, you still going to doubt the power of King's blood? :usure:

The night is indeed dark and full of terror. :merchant:
how many times do i gotta tell you nikkas i dont give one single IOTA of a fukk about that damn Iron Throne, shyt look like it's covered in hepatitis fam :dahell:

im just tryna make sure bran/rickon/arya/jon.....and even fukkin sansa :smh: make it back to the Fell in one piece AFTER the lannister clan is completely wiped off the face of the earth....possibly leave tyrion alive as long as he falls back with the scheming[DOUBLEPOST=1397480417][/DOUBLEPOST]
All book readers line up... I wanna ignore every single one of you guys. I see every post you guys make as a potential spoiler. Just leave us T.V only people alone, we really hate you guys and I swear on the old gods , new gods, god of light, god of darkness, every single tree with a face, and hordor that I'll burn a leech for every single one of you guys...
or we just put you on ignore so we dont have to deal with you type of nikkas either :manny: either way is fine

*looks at post count*

nikka you got 15 posts so how bout you get the fukk up outta here with that shyt :camby: plenty other sites for you

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The birds were killed by Joffrey and his new sword...they lingered on the birds for a few extra seconds and there was blood all over them.

I froze the shot breh, one bird got its head chopped off, spreading the blood, but there were other dead birds inside of the pie still intact.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn! Tommen (or at least the recast actor) is a giant...he must be taking the same vitamins as Bran.
0HmNpVk.png

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Really tho...Cersai had the most to gain and the means to do this..

Joffery's death keeps her Queen where she'd maintain some sort of cohesion within her rule that wouldn't be undermined , frames Tyrion, makes the poverty stricken folks see Magarey as a liar for not feeding them the left overs...

She got 2 Maesters in her pocket...One developed creams to relieve her vaginal itch and possibly some concoction that would be lethal upon consumption...Some concoction she was gonna take in Season 2 before Tywin came in to save the day...REMEMBER THAT shyt?...The other faking Maester had direct access to the kitchen right before the pie came out...

I forgot who gave her that concoction in the 2nd season tho..

It can't be Obi Trice ....That's not his style, he come off like the type of nikka what wanna look into your eyes when he kills you

And DUI Dontos?... He just want some fire crotch, I don't think he planned anything, maybe he overheard something or maybe he was just in the right place at the right time..

Daps
how many times do i gotta tell you nikkas i dont give one single IOTA of a fukk about that damn Iron Throne, shyt look like it's covered in hepatitis fam :dahell:

im just tryna make sure bran/rickon/arya/jon.....and even fukkin sansa :smh: make it back to the Fell in one piece AFTER the lannister clan is completely wiped off the face of the earth....possibly leave tyrion alive as long as he falls back with the scheming[DOUBLEPOST=1397480417][/DOUBLEPOST]

Lol, nah, I'm saying you keep acting like it's coincidental that the usurper's called out when the Stannis threw those leeches in the fire got killed. If the last name gets got, will you still try to diminish the W's the Lord of Light is catching, or nah?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
My favorite scene this week was the exchange between Oberyn/Ellaria and Tywin/Cersei.

Nobody can outright say something on this show (unless they wanna end up like Ned) to their enemies without choosing their words carefully. They all use coded language and make these passive aggressive remarks. What Oberyn said showed Tywin that he was on his radar, but since he didn't directly say "you ordered the rape and murder of my sister and her children" he's at no risk of being thrown in a cell for accusations.

I love the way the have the characters tip toe these lines without stepping over too far.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: time out

First off, this was not an L for the Lannisters in any way shape or form. The death of King Joffrey Jo simply allows the intelligent, sane and reasonable Lannister to keep running the kingdom to perfection. Nothing wrong with having Tywin or Tommen taking a couple extra shots per game. This is addition by subtraction. It's like the Raptors trading Rudy Gay :blessed:

Second, Oberyn "the model" Martell probably didn't do it. He's smart enough to know the Tywin is the real shot caller. If anything, killing Joffrey cements Tywin's power. That's not a play Oberyn would want to make.

My money is on Cersei. As my esteemed breh above noted, she has been holding secret meetings with the realms best doctors. She denied the peasants the leftovers (maybe this gets rid of some of the evidence :ehh: can't have every commoner in fleabottom contracting the monster right after they dine upon the King's pie). Most importantly, this keeps her in a position of power. For the time being, she's still the queen. When Tommen steps up, she'll be able to exert more influence on him than she ever could over Joffrey.[DOUBLEPOST=1397481779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anybody else feel sorry for Theon? Breh is barely human anymore.

He burned two innocent children alive. Just because they weren't bytch ass bran and rickon doesn't mean it wasn't pretty uncalled for. In fact, it was worse. They were just mild mannered farm children. Bran and Rickon are playing the game of thrones :shaq:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall celebrating the kings death but he was one of the biggest draws of the show :mjpls: that whole midget act was funny as fukkkk. the seven kingdoms lost a great king today :to: but the lannisters will move on :win: get ready to feel queen cersei's wrath :wow:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Really tho...Cersai had the most to gain and the means to do this..

Joffery's death keeps her Queen where she'd maintain some sort of cohesion within her rule that wouldn't be undermined , frames Tyrion, makes the poverty stricken folks see Magarey as a liar for not feeding them the left overs...

She got 2 Maesters in her pocket...One developed creams to relieve her vaginal itch and possibly some concoction that would be lethal upon consumption...Some concoction she was gonna take in Season 2 before Tywin came in to save the day...REMEMBER THAT shyt?...The other faking Maester had direct access to the kitchen right before the pie came out...

I forgot who gave her that concoction in the 2nd season tho..

It can't be Obi Trice ....That's not his style, he come off like the type of nikka what wanna look into your eyes when he kills you

And DUI Dontos?... He just want some fire crotch, I don't think he planned anything, maybe he overheard something or maybe he was just in the right place at the right time..

I think the poison she was going to take in season 2 was more to die in her sleep.
I really doubt she was trying to kill herself the way joffrey went out :huhldup:

- but yeah she def had a lot to gain by his death, but i'm not sure she's power hungry enough to kill her own son. :patrice: