Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
tumblr_m2xfcuNrqV1r5fyi4o1_500.jpg

but nothing some cake and wine can't solve :salute:

#TheNorthRemembers

Daps
So after sleeping on it, I think it would be way out of character for Tywin or Cersei to be involved (tho I never suspected her, she wouldn't kill her own child, IMO) but they did have the most to gain and the show seems to be pointing a finger at them. Obviously Tywin gets to rule. He would've done that with Joff but the older he got, the less Joff would've obeyed and with Margery in his ear, it would've given Tyrrell's power over the throne, and they've already proven themselves a threat. This also should make Cersei's marriage to Loras unnecessary. Now I'm grasping at straws here, but I think it's telling that Cersei and Tywin didn't acknowledge Sha e's disappearance. Tywin told her to bring Shae to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the wedding, they didn't seem perplexed at all. I don't think she made it to Pentos.

Question regarding the 'line of succession' and the Tyrrell's. If Joff had died after he fukked Margery would she have become ruler until Tommen came of age? What about if she got pregnant first? Or would shehave to wait until the baby is born? Seems like he was killed too soon for the Tyrrell's to be the culprit. I don't buy this 'marry another niece off' theory cuz a niece ain't good enough, and it leaves too much to chance. What would stop Tywin from offering Tommen up to another Lord (perhaps the Martells as a piece offering)?

I don't like Oberyn cuz it doesn't seem like his style, plus he's trying to exact revenge on Tywin specifically....tho he does hate all Lannister's and I don't know him that well. :yeshrug:

It's clear that Ser Dontos was involved, and now I know who he has ties to(:beli:), but I think someone important at that wedding put that hit out. Maybe I'm underestimating Sansa...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ufdup:I know y'all saw The Gawd throw them leeches in the fire.
"The unsurper Robb Stark:rip:"
"The unsurper Joffrey Barratheon :piss::rip:"
"The unsurper .........to be continued :demonic:
:dead: at nikkas who believe that bullshyt ass hex that big booty broad pulled

that's like me burning a leech right now saying " @Foxmulder gon die :demonic:" and then you die 40 years from now of natural causes and im like "it worked :krs:"

robb was in the middle of a war there was always a 50/50 chance of him dying and joff was the biggest a$$hole in westeros there was like a 95% chance he would die quickly :russ: shyt was basic numbers game but stannis dumbass prolly eatin it up

It's clear that Ser Dontos was involved, and now I know who he has ties to(:beli:), but I think someone important at that wedding put that hit out. Maybe I'm underestimating Sansa...
Sansa doesn't have pull on King's Landing with ANYONE, can you even imagine her askin someone for poison :bryan: they'd rat her ass out so quick, she's definitely been learning the game a lil bit after all of this time around the lannisters and tyrells, but not enough to where she'd actually bust a real power play smoothly like that imo

Last edited:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I feel like it didn't have the impact it should have because I read the books
But at the same time, I knew the red wedding was happening and that STILL shocked me

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:whoo: i been waiting to see this scene for 3 years now. one of my favorite GOT moments. only shyt i dont like is that tyrion ends up getting blamed. they didnt show him ripping at his throat to get air, but it was still pretty good and gruesome to me. nikka looked like one of those people in that movie outbreak that were about to die off ebola. i loved the look of surprise on my wife's face. scenes like that make me wish i had never read the books.

- theon :merchant: damn. also he looked honestly sad when he found out robb was dead. its fukked up what he did taking over winterfell, but damn i feel bad for him. he legit did love the starks, but he was a proud iron islander and greyjoy. ramsay and roose bolton's convo was good and so was ramsay and locke being so cool with each other. i got a kick out of them speaking about jamie L-annister's maiming.

- bran is gonna be god status brehs. whoever cant see this is in denial. yea khaleesi has dragons but bran about to have GOAT mind control powers and the ability to see thru time using trees that exist all over the north. plus he warging his wolf like a pro now, hunting deers like nothing and eating them. what ya think he gonna do to those who wronged his family?

- oberyn and loras eye fukking each other was hilarious :heh:

- joffrey's midgets were fukking hilarious :dead: lmao @ renly's midget riding loras and stannis riding melisandre

- fukk joffrey :demonic:

i give this episode another 9/10

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Joffrey's finally dead!!!
C4mpgQ7.gif

Now if someone would just kill that bytch mother of his all would be right with the world.
Last night's episode should have brought home that at least half of Joff's douchebaggery he got from being raised by Cersei. She is just as big a monster as her dead brat ever was.

Theon is possibly the worst character on the show. While I can muster up a decent amount of hatred for people like Cersei and Joffrey I don't feel anything but annoyance at seeing Theon on my TV screen. He is the most useless character on GoT and that is counting Shae.

Who else wanted Roose to backhand Ramsey when he was getting a bit too bold?

The kid playing Bron looks about 40 now.

And we got week 2 of Oberyn basically calling out Lannister's to their faces in the most polite way possible.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I admit we suffered a setback. Rest Up Joffrey Joe. The realest to do it with no fukks given

pour-out-liquor-o.gif

But we still 96 72-10 Bulls status. You stankset bums still at the starting line. #WheresRickon?

:dahell: You really going to ask #wheresRickon when your next in line is Tommen? 3/4 of the GoT fanbase don't even know who that is on first mention. At least Rickon had lines, has Tommen ever said anything? Is he a mute? :aicmon:Was he even at his brothers marriage. Dude has had 5 seconds of SCREENTIME, if that.

:heh: Nah breh, House of Lannister have lost all rights to try and bag on Rickon.

:camby:FOH

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Joffrey's finally dead!!!
C4mpgQ7.gif

Now if someone would just kill that bytch mother of his all would be right with the world.
Last night's episode should have brought home that at least half of Joff's douchebaggery he got from being raised by Cersei. She is just as big a monster as her dead brat ever was.

Theon is possibly the worst character on the show. While I can muster up a decent amount of hatred for people like Cersei and Joffrey I don't feel anything but annoyance at seeing Theon on my TV screen. He is the most useless character on GoT and that is counting Shae.

Who else wanted Roose to backhand Ramsey when he was getting a bit too bold?

The kid playing Bron looks about 40 now.

And we got week 2 of Oberyn basically calling out Lannister's to their faces in the most polite way possible.
sidenote: what's going on with Community? is it still good? i stopped fukking with it after the creator went crazy and left, seems like they're drawing this show out longer than needed

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

that's like me burning a leech right now saying " @Foxmulder gon die :demonic:" and then you die 40 years from now of natural causes and im like "it worked :krs:"

robb was in the middle of a war there was always a 50/50 chance of him dying and joff was the biggest @sshole in westeros there was like a 95% chance he would die quickly :russ: shyt was basic numbers game but stannis dumbass prolly eatin it up

Sansa doesn't have pull on King's Landing with ANYONE, can you even imagine her askin someone for poison :bryan: they'd rat her ass out so quick, she's definitely been learning the game a lil bit after all of this time around the lannisters and tyrells, but not enough to where she'd actually bust a real power play smoothly like that imo
Red bytch's God is making nikkas come back from life doe :patrice:
I think It's true :lupe:

Daps

robb was in the middle of a war there was always a 50/50 chance of him dying and joff was the biggest @sshole in westeros there was like a 95% chance he would die quickly :russ: shyt was basic numbers game but stannis dumbass prolly eatin it up

Hahaha, good point, no way to Sansa could be THE important piece in all this. I hope another than Ser Dontos's people's was involved tho.

The Lord of Light is undefeated, breh. Who else can boast that kind of track record? :whoo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Lord of Light is undefeated, breh. Who else can boast that kind of track record? :whoo:
Red God is making nikkas come back from life doe :patrice:
I think It's true :lupe:
:whoa: i never said the red god/lord of light wasn't out here

She definitely has that plug, but i honestly think that's unrelated to the bullshyt she's pulling with Stannis, it always seems like she's just leading him on :lupe: she might be another LittleFinger type brehs

:dahell: You really going to ask #wheresRickon when your next in line is Tommen? 3/4 of the GoT fanbase don't even know who that is on first mention. At least Rickon had lines, has Tommen ever said anything? Is he a mute? :aicmon:Was he even at his brothers marriage. Dude has had 5 seconds of SCREENTIME, if that.

:heh: Nah breh, House of Lannister have lost all rights to try and bag on Rickon.

Shaggydog>>>>Tommen and it aint even close :hovlaff:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?
Thread is full of spoilers :yeshrug:

But you can save this bullshyt. Joffrey dying was a plus, all those other "L's" are some minor shyt.

Bottom line: we still got King's Landing, and our weakest link is in the bushes. Tywin gon use this "regicide" as an excuse to burn all his enemies :obama:

We'll be good breh, but thanks for the concern :smugdraper:

#LanisterSet

Last edited:
Daps

Shiiiittt, Tommen's unimportant ass already got merked by a Karstark. :steviej:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:whoa: i never said the red god/lord of light wasn't out here

She definitely has that plug, but i honestly think that's unrelated to the bullshyt she's pulling with Stannis, it always seems like she's just leading him on :lupe: she might be another LittleFinger type brehs

Shaggydog>>>>Tommen and it aint even close :hovlaff:
Memba when that Red Priest brought dude back from life and Melli Mel was like ":gladbron: how did you do it? :ohhh:"
I understand what you saying, about her MAYBE being a fraud or not knowing every trick in the book BUT she did have a monster smoke baby :lupe:[DOUBLEPOST=1397476811][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shiiiittt, Tommen's unimportant ass already got merked by a Karstark. :steviej:
Why you spoiling? :mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Suspects In The Righteous Regicide of Joffrey Baratheon

Tyrion - most obvious but really not his style. Tyrion hates what a c*nt Joffrey is but the little b*stard was still family and Tyrion loves his family even though the majority of them treat him like shyt. But Joffrey was piling on Tyrion really hard lately and it was only a matter of time before he tried to kill Tyrion I bet

Sansa - has the most right to want Joff dead but doesn't have the gumption or the support system to get it done

Tywin - Joff was becoming a bit uncontrollable but Tywin is all about family; if he hasn't killed Tyrion by now there was no way he would kill Joff unless he foresaw that Joffrey as king would undo all of his hard work to end the war

Cersei - while she may have been becoming a bit frightened of the sociopath she raised, Cersei loved the little fukker and wouldn't do anything to hurt him

Varys - The Spider has the wherewithal and the cold-blooded streak to poison Joff but I don't see him risking doing something this public; Varys is a plot in the shadows type of dude who plays the long game

Maergery - she has been fronting like she is ready to play the Game of Thrones since arriving in King's Landing but killing Joffrey now sort of diminishes her access to the crown; could she have been that eager to avoid a wedding night with Joffrey to kill him?

Dontos - Joffrey's Fool had plenty of reason to want the boy king dead but would he really have the balls or access to pull it off? Dontos is more of a puppet than a mastermind

Oberyn - we don't know much about him other than he is brash, omnisexual and hates all Lannisters; while what we do know of him leads me to believe that poison is not really his preferred method of exacting revenge, Oberyn is still a bit of an unknown quantity

Oleanna - Granny Tyrell is much more shrewd than she lets on and I could see her plotting to off Joffrey as a way to protect her grand-daughter from falling victim to his abusive nature