Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Don't mention my name. You pull this stupid shyt in every single thread....."Breaking Bad", "True Detective", and now "Game of Thrones", then act like a victim when people get upset. Every. fukking. Time. How you aren't banned from this forum, I have no idea. What's worse is I guarantee you'll do it again in another show thread, then act :wtf: when people call you out on it.

Fred.
fukk you , you smug self righteous piece of shyt.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
got damn, no show creates tension like game of thrones. all through the wedding I was like :lupe:.....you just FELT like something major was gonna go down. they usually save this type of epicness for the 2nd to last episode of the season. shyt was a beautiful fukkin sight to see joffrey die a slow painful death. like I legitimately felt joy in my heart and shyt. this show has no equals...after this season, it might just be the greatest ever. you can't spell GOAT without the GOT.:lawd:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
dont let the tv shows fool yall, in reality (no pun intended) dany aint even crack 17(possibly 16 :merchant:) yet and Khal Drog done ran up in it:sitdown: this is a very demonic world mr GRRM has created in his head :scusthov:
GOT is pretty much medieval Europe.

In 2014, its disgusting that a grown man would fukk a 14 year old girl.
In 1514, it was fair game :sitdown:

Then again, people only lived to be like 40 years old back then.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
After re-watching, no doubt it was the wine not the pie. The pie was served to several people. Only Joffrey drank from that cup. Also, when Joffrey points to Tyrion as he is dying, they specifically show Tyrion picking the cup up from the floor with a totally befuddled face. Director wouldn't have showed that if it wasn't the wine.

Now, Sansa didn't slip anything into the cup. She picks the cup up from the floor and hands it to Tyrion who in turn tries to hand the EMPTY cup back to Joffrey. If Sansa had put something in the cup then it would have been easily discoverable by Joffrey.

I think Oberyn was involved and Dontos is somehow affiliated with him.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was Tyrion, brehs, or at least he knew about it all along. Otherwise, there is no way he's that submissive to Joffrey's demands. Gotta make it look like he would never do that to a king.

Are y'all forgetting about this?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

We ain't watching the same show breh. Tyrion would never do something that bold, for that large an audience, after that big a dust up. He KNOWS it would make him the prime suspect.

But we've also seen Tyrion fall prey to being used as a pawn in other peoples games. Unaware. With the dagger from season 1 (I always believed he didn't do it), and when they tried to murk him at black water. This wouldn't be the first time someone tried to make him take the fall.

And it would be stupid for granny or Margy to do it. They barely had any real sway now. Can't even give food to the fukking poor without cearsi goin alpha hen on they asses.

Ain't no way in hell cearsi lets Margy take control of the throne and push her to the side. bytch would be in a coffin next to Joffrey before sun-up. Granny knows it too.

Personally, everyone we saw at the wedding... except Varys, the only one who didn't get sonned, feels too obvious. This feels like last season, when tywin was signing that pact all the way in the first few episodes that eventually led to the red wedding. Like a power play set up by someone who wants control of the board, not someone who already has it.

And we won't even see it coming until they're winning.

Damn this show is piff.:blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
GOT is pretty much medieval Europe.

In 2014, its disgusting that a grown man would fukk a 14 year old girl.
In 1514, it was fair game :sitdown:

Then again, people only lived to be like 40 years old back then.
very true :ehh: only nobles typically get to grow old

but im still conflicted when i read and im picturing the tv show dany :noah:

then GRRM makes sure to write "the 15 year old khaleesi" to completely kill it for me :wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
very true :ehh: only nobles typically get to grow old

but im still conflicted when i read and im picturing the tv show dany :noah:

then GRRM makes sure to write "the 15 year old khaleesi" to completely kill it for me :wow:

yea man, life was harsh.....if you were 25 in Westeros, you'd have maybe another 10 years to live :wow:

you'd probably have like a 12 year old son too :wow:

Far as Dany & Drogo.......Since I saw the show first, I have an image of the actors in my head. Im sure if I read the book without seeing the show, I'd feel all types of :sitdown:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode as a whole was trash, but seeing Joffrey get bodied after trying to shyt on Tyrion was :blessed: Got that nikka the fukk outta there.

And no way Tyrion did that. He's smarter than that. Could have been ol' fagboy Oblock, I dunno.

Edit: And :pacspit: this episode tho. No Khaleesi? :wtf: Yeah, I'ma need for that to not happen again.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Episode as a whole was trash, but seeing Joffrey get bodied after trying to shyt on Tyrion was :blessed: Got that nikka the fukk outta there.

And no way Tyrion did that. He's smarter than that. Could have been ol' fagboy Oblock, I dunno.

Edit: And :pacspit: this episode tho. No Khaleesi? :wtf: Yeah, I'ma need for that to not happen again.
GTFOH.

This was a great episode with tense scenes from the beginning to the end. They should leave :yawn:lessi out of more episodes unless she's getting nekked.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could it have been the pie AND the wine ? like a poison that needed two parts to become active ?

ive got missed feelings about joffreys death. he was evil as hell but i enjoyed hating him. i think its kind of like im not a big kobe fan but ill be sad when he retires

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After re-watching, no doubt it was the wine not the pie. The pie was served to several people. Only Joffrey drank from that cup. Also, when Joffrey points to Tyrion as he is dying, they specifically show Tyrion picking the cup up from the floor with a totally befuddled face. Director wouldn't have showed that if it wasn't the wine.

Now, Sansa didn't slip anything into the cup. She picks the cup up from the floor and hands it to Tyrion who in turn tries to hand the EMPTY cup back to Joffrey. If Sansa had put something in the cup then it would have been easily discoverable by Joffrey.

I think Oberyn was involved and Dontos is somehow affiliated with him.

Are you sure anyone ate any before Joffrey was done though? I don't remember anyone else taking a bite.

Joff pointing at Tyrion could be explained by him realizing he was poisoned and assuming it was Tyrion as he was dying.

I think it was Oberyn too