Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I just watched it again and Sansa puts her hand over the cup. It would be out of her character to do something so ballsy, but in season 1, Ned did say "poison is the weapon of a woman"

yeah she may have done it and dude was waiting for her to dish out. She was also wearing the necklace he gave her

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah, it had to be the pie, just rewatched it, bish was even feeding it to Joff.
Tyrells:ufdup:
The more I think about it doe, Oberyn shytted on Cersei so hard and repeated she was no longer Queen, she's crazy enough to have killed her son :patrice: who's next in line and who would rule? :usure:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
534b3f157686d86f7701189b_wine_tastes_weird.gif

Mummy was :jawalrus: as he drunk that.
We need to enjoy this, hope we find out who poisoned him :lupe:
Book reading brehs, just tell me yes or no, do we know in the books, who FOR A FACT did this?
Episode made a nikka want to start reading this :noah:
:shaq:Yes

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yooo!! I wasn't expecting that to happen at the end! I jumped for joy when Joffrey bit the dust! A long time coming!! Lol. I going to miss hating him though:to:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
It was Lady Olenna brehs, go rewatch the scene, the foreshadowing is obvious, and Tyrion grabbed the cup sitting right in front of her.

Don't sleep on Bran touching the tree either

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
534b3f157686d86f7701189b_wine_tastes_weird.gif

Mummy was :jawalrus: as he drunk that.
We need to enjoy this, hope we find out who poisoned him :lupe:
Book reading brehs, just tell me yes or no, do we know in the books, who FOR A FACT did this?
Episode made a nikka want to start reading this :noah:

No...as far as I know, no one knows for a fact, who killed Joffrey.

Alot of people are accused of being the culprit.

I think it was Grandma Tyrell. I think she realized Joffrey was a monster (remember her conversation with Sansa last season) and she didn't want her granddaughter Margery being married to such a vile person. She knew Joffrey would grow up to be a tyrant.

The Tyrells realized the younger prince Tommen would be easier to control, so they murdered Joffrey. Perfect crime really. Who would believe they would murder the King? When their entire motivation to that point was to get their daughter to be a Queen. Again, this is not a spoiler. Just speculation.

Last edited:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
somehow i cant help to think Lord Stannis's cookout of the leeches, no Todd Anderson :wow:, had something to do with it

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors, remember? :lupe: