Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh:Can y'all explain @obarth to me? I seen y'all mention him several times in this thread and TKO (@NV-ME ) from the Fiyastarter podcast mentioned him last week on the show when talking the new season of GoT & The Coli.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh:Can y'all explain @obarth to me? I seen y'all mention him several times in this thread and TKO (@NV-ME ) from the Fiyastarter podcast mentioned him last week on the show when talking the new season of GoT & The Coli.
the GOAT tv show reviewer on this site and in my honest opinion, the internet :wow:
obarth was givin nikkas that WORK in the season 3 thread :wow: jesus

this post was a certified CLASSIC

:dahell: So now you nikkas wanna ride with Targset, huh? Y'all wanna be down with the team, now?
Lurk.gif
I've been tryna recruit y'all fukk nikkas since the season started but y'all chose to ride with these other off brand houses. I still fukks with the Starks, but y'all brehs coulda joined the team early. Well guess what, nikkas. Dragon Gang ain't accepting anymore applications :pacspit: Y'all stuck where y'all at. Why hasn't that Greyjoy stan posted yet, doe? :skip: That nikka Theon thought he was on the underground railroad to freedom but he touched the third rail. Dude is gonna wish that booty warrior had his way with him after Bolton's b*stard lays that torture game down proper. I seen some Night's Watch stans posting in here. :lolbron: I applaud the loyalty in repping your squad. Too bad you fakkits are scattered in the wind right now. Jon Snow's lampin with the wildings and giants. Ya boy Sam is out chea saving single mothers like the simp he is. The rest of your squad got tired of Craster's struggle plates and murked your boss Mormont. You might could want to jump ship to another squad...don't be mad Stannis gang is hiring :mjpls: Then we have the Lannisters. nikkas been taking so many Ls, the stans out here gassing Joffrey's little pr stunt with the yung pawg Margaery, smh. Instead of smashing baby girl in the comfort of his exquisitely furnished chambers (tapestries same color period blood), he's out chea taking Marg on a date in a crypt. What part of the game is this? Tywin's trillness can't save y'all. :ufdup: Tywin has more Ws sonning his own fam than his actual enemies. Watching him throw Cersei's :flabbynsick: ass in the proverbial bushes was great TV, tho. Tyrell nikkas run you nikkas, ask the Queen of Thorns. Your boy Tyrion is making no moves whatsoever. Getting schooled to the game by a dude with no balls. But I can't forget your shining star, Lefty Lannister, doe
rickross.png
This dude is out here in the Seven Kingdoms drinking horse piss like it's Vitamin Water. Living that scust life face down in the mud. Getting verbal sonnings from a chick with a bigger dikk than Brittney Griner. Why is this fukk nikka walking around with the worst chain in Westeros? Y'all seen my nikka Pod rocking the finest ice (south of the Wall that is), smashing the baddest hoes (pro bono) and being the stuff of legend and he's just a fukking squire. Jaime of House Lannister is out here rocking a hand as a necklace? :childplease: That's who Lannister stans are rocking with? Dude with the most struggle chain in the Seven Kingdoms? Do your thing tho, brehs.

I wasn't even gonna touch on the work we witnessed at the end of the episode, courtesy of the finest pawg on network television...who am I kidding, of course I was. Where's that dude that was talking about Dany being pro slavery? Dany Unchained, fakkit. She's the Toussaint Louverture of this shyt, nikkas. And she got Missandei by her side. If we add a couple more dimes it's gonna be one big khalasar, full of bad bytches. Ol dude thought he got one up on shorty but he didn't know she'd been taking that Valyrian Rosetta Stone. Bushes for that fukk nikka and the rest of those slavers.

he got classic posts for all the big shows :banderas:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Feeling like Detox might drop before this @obarth review :patrice:

This thread hasnt dissapointed though :krs:

Im literally :mjlol: at work the past few days tryin not to burst

:whoa: lets not pressure the man. im sure he cooking something up. we dont want the man succumbing to the pressure of delivering like general mills.