Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Just like yall remember your oaths.

I will be fine then. :steviej:

there's levels to this oath remembering shyt pleigh bwyoi :mjpls:

remember that
mTOY6mP.png

Daps
Jaime and Theon are clear in my book. Two dudes I thought I'd never stop hating but now I'm cool with. Too bad they're not going to survive the story. What Jaime did and is known for will get him killed under any new administration. Stannis is straight up :beli: with Theon types and with Melisandre instigating a burning... Things aren't looking good for Theon. :to:

:dead:

I hope Ren doesn't come by this thread. He hates Jaime.

:beli:

That fakkit better die in book six :pacspit:

And at least lose a couple toes by the midway point in book five :pacspit:

:birdman:

tears.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was enjoying the torture of Theon till he got that Ginsu work on his nether regions
83734896.gif
he did some foul shyt, but nothing that deserved that.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It's going to be so much fun too see my father figure Littlefinger crush the hopes and dreams of several houses while each house he destroys thanks him for it. When Littlefinger burglar alarms start ringing there will be plenty of slow singing from those wack ass houses. Lannisters take your inbreed house to the bushes, mother of dragons take your place in my brothel where Littlefinger will have plenty of customers for you to serve.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Why do all you TargSetters act like pawgleesi deserves the iron throne? Her ancestors conquered the throne and took it, no different than Robert Baratheon did. The throne belongs to Stannis by right, and I only ride with Bran/Arya so there is no bias there. She has zero claim anymore. She doesn't even remember what Westeros looks like and she is supposed to rule it :huhldup: