Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do all you TargSetters act like pawgleesi deserves the iron throne? Her ancestors conquered the throne and took it, no different than Robert Baratheon did. The throne belongs to Stannis by right, and I only ride with Bran/Arya so there is no bias there. She has zero claim anymore. She doesn't even remember what Westeros looks like and she is supposed to rule it :huhldup:

If you cant rightfully or wrongfully claim the throne you dont deserve the throne breh... and thus is the game

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to read the books but i dont want to becuase i want to be like :krs: whilst watching as well

so i hope at the end of this arya comes thru and crushes the buildings slowly but surely targset rules the throne

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do all you TargSetters act like pawgleesi deserves the iron throne? Her ancestors conquered the throne and took it, no different than Robert Baratheon did. The throne belongs to Stannis by right, and I only ride with Bran/Arya so there is no bias there. She has zero claim anymore. She doesn't even remember what Westeros looks like and she is supposed to rule it :huhldup:
Stannis has no rightful claim to throne either since he lost it in the battle at blackwater.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:usure:

I don't engage in the "claim" arguments anymore. fukk it. :manny: Anybody who has the juice to take the throne has the right to claim and Dany has the juice and potentially more than anybody else in Westeros because of her dragons.

She needs to keep those monsters of death away from Westeros.:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle is key word there breh, not war. War is still being fought.
sometimes war may consist of just one battle.
By your logic khalesi is also still fighting the war for Targs, so she still has more of a rightful claim than stannis.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That war already ended. The Targs took their L.
And Stannis has also already taken the L? Despite being defeated Stannis managed to escape to keep the war going on. Same, after Targs were defeated Danny escaped to keep the war and targs claim to the throne alive.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I like daenarys circle yet don't want to see her near the throne

Same here, I like a lot of the folks under her and I even admired her for going around freeing slaves but she's my least favorite for the Throne. :camby:

IMO Stannis would be one of the best to sit it but with Melisandre on his side? :camby: Dude also needs a son for fukks sake, fukk Shireen :camby:

Who I'd like to see on the throne though:

Jaime, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Bronn, Aegon VI
She needs to keep those monsters of death away from Westeros.:camby:

My sentiments. I think she should just start a new kingdom where she at. Unify that place and leave Westeros alone.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Same here, I like a lot of the folks under her and I even admired her for going around freeing slaves but she's my least favorite for the Throne. :camby:

IMO Stannis would be one of the best to sit it but with Melisandre on his side? :camby: Dude also needs a son for fukks sake fukk Shireen :camby:

Who I'd like to see on the throne though:

Jaime, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Bronn, Aegon VI

My sentiments. I think she should just start a new kingdom where she at. Unify that place and leave Westeros alone.
You sure he's not a
Fake(and even so he's kind of a brat)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You sure he's not a
Fake(and even so he's kind of a brat)

I'm not really concerned that he's fake, legit, or blackfyre. Would be interesting if he was some dumpster baby Varys put into motion way back. Varys is backing him and that's what makes me like Aegon VI for the throne. Varys has shown the shyt he's doing is for the realm. Yeah, Aegon VI seems like a brat but he did take Tyrion's advice to just go straight to Westeros and ignore Dany even though she had bigger guns, it shows that he's not a p*ssy. I think he's changing but if he ends up being a dikk :why: