Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Anyone who thinks she's going to win are idiots :stopitslime:. Mary sue as bytch had been destined to fail since the firtst fukkin episode.Ya'll Targs already lost just take your L and move on cause all Kell-C is doing is taking the destiny her crazy as fukkin father layed out for her and then she won't listen to Barristan whenever he tries to tell her about him :camby:. Her fans say then damnest shyt, every season I hear some dumbasses say "I can't wait for Khalessi to team up with the Starks and take down the Lannisters." anyone who thinks that will happen doesn't deserve to watch this show and for fukks sake why would she team up with the Upsurers dogs?:dahell: And last but not least her fukkin name is Danery's not Khaleesi! bytch better keep her monsters of death and destruction back in Esos:pacspit:

#TeamLannister
#TeamKingSlayer
#teamBrienn
#TeamPleaseDon'tTakeAnymoreL'sTheon
#FukkthecrazyassdipshytretardedStarks
:blessed:
:salute:

:wow:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
nikkas straight dry spoiling in here
qjij.png

@Method Man
When you gonna come and join #TargSet, breh:steviej:

it would be trecherous to abandon my StarkSet fam brah
lR9HHYu.png
(word to Peon Greyjoy
vyqt.png
) but yall still my nikkas and if yall ever need that neg dropped off on somebody just HOLLA
M4hQ2RX.png
. And besides..u know this shyt is called a song of fire & ice for a reason
ybv7.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
#TeamGoldenHand
Theon has taken far to many L's to not be forgive.The fans even underestimate Alfie Allen's performance. I think that he was the best actor in season 2 and 3.

Jaime and Theon are clear in my book. Two dudes I thought I'd never stop hating but now I'm cool with. Too bad they're not going to survive the story. What Jaime did and is known for will get him killed under any new administration. Stannis is straight up :beli: with Theon types and with Melisandre instigating a burning... Things aren't looking good for Theon. :to:

thank you faggit for spoiling shyt and letting us know Jmie will not die. WTF wrong with u neggas man ? There's a fukking book thread u @sshole

:dead:

I hope Ren doesn't come by this thread. He hates Jaime.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I will report every single piece of shyt fakkit ass faggit neggas in here spoiling shyt to sound like they know the future and shyt. I will be on that thread with the three eyes like Bran, you faggit ass fakkit p*ssy hole neggas :pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I will report every single piece of shyt fakkit ass faggit neggas in here spoiling shyt to sound like they know the future and shyt. I will be on that thread with the three eyes like Bran, you faggit ass fakkit p*ssy hole neggas :pacspit:

Cuuuuurrrrtisss! :umad:

Last edited: