Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why do all you TargSetters act like pawgleesi deserves the iron throne? Her ancestors conquered the throne and took it, no different than Robert Baratheon did. The throne belongs to Stannis by right, and I only ride with Bran/Arya so there is no bias there. She has zero claim anymore. She doesn't even remember what Westeros looks like and she is supposed to rule it :huhldup:
0eq9.png
The Targs didn't conquer the Iron Throne: they made it. They're also the reason that there's a unified Seven Kingdoms or why Kings Landing or the Kinsgaurd exist. There's a reason that one of the name's of the Rebellion is The War of the Usurper. It's also the reason that Robert was the one to take the throne. I'm not sure if it's ever mentioned in the show, but Robert's Targaryen bloodline (his grandmother was daughter to a Targ king) made his claim to the throne stronger than any of the others involved in the rebellion. That's why he goes through the trouble of hunting down the remaining Targs. Besides them coming back for revenge, they can easily use claim arguments to rally support.

But at the end of the day might makes right, so if people really do end up squading up with a particular side it'll be because they like the chances of winning better on that side.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OP didn't outlaw spoilers in tags tho

:stopitslime:
There is a book thread, post there. Stop being stubborn. Or a new thread will just have to be created without an unfortunate disclaimer that you seem to be misinterpreting. I wouldn't classify huge spoilers like what was just posted as "spoilery"..."spoilery" would be that picture of the books with the deaths marked with paper sticking out the top.

People post spoiler tags on this forum all the time that hide nothing other than smilies or gifs. There is no way to tell when something is actually a legit spoiler.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
There is a book thread, post there. Stop being stubborn. Or a new thread will just have to be created without an unfortunate disclaimer that you seem to be misinterpreting. I wouldn't classify huge spoilers like what was just posted as "spoilery"..."spoilery" would be that picture of the books with the deaths marked with paper sticking out the top.

People post spoiler tags on this forum all the time that hide nothing other than smilies or gifs. There is no way to tell when something is actually a legit spoiler.

:camby:

That's not my problem. I never accidentally spoiled a breh here and I always use spoiler tags. If a breh let's curiosity get the best of him then that's on him. I was once a non-book reader myself and I didn't get spoiled unless I wanted to. If there's a problem with that then ban me from this thread.

0eq9.png
The Targs didn't conquer the Iron Throne: they made it. They're also the reason that there's a unified Seven Kingdoms or why Kings Landing or the Kinsgaurd exist. There's a reason that one of the name's of the Rebellion is The War of the Usurper. It's also the reason that Robert was the one to take the throne. I'm not sure if it's ever mentioned in the show, but Robert's Targaryen bloodline (his grandmother was daughter to a Targ king) made his claim to the throne stronger than any of the others involved in the rebellion. That's why he goes through the trouble of hunting down the remaining Targs. Besides them coming back for revenge, they can easily use claim arguments to rally support.

But at the end of the day might makes right, so if people really do end up squading up with a particular side it'll be because they like the chances of winning better on that side.

:russ: Everything the Baratheons have they got by killing someone else. Orys (who was a half-Targ b*stard btw) became Lord of Storm's End by killing the last Storm King, Robert became king by leading a revolt and Stannis gained the bulk of his army by killing his brother Renly.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:russ: Everything the Baratheons have they got by killing someone else. Orys (who was a half-Targ b*stard btw) became Lord of Storm's End by killing the last Storm King, Robert became king by leading a revolt and Stannis gained the bulk of his army by killing his brother Renly.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good murder game
yaub.png
I just like to clarify things whenever claims get brought up.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Fukk the Targs. The last Targ they had to deal with was crazy as all hell plus there is no huge desire for the Targs to come back in Westeros and when those beasts come breathing fire and shyt whose gonna get hurt? Yah that's right the common folk. Litlle Danery's thinks she can run shyt but I'm just waiting for her to get a reality check.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Fukk the Targs. The last Targ they had to deal with was crazy as all hell plus there is no huge desire for the Targs to come back in Westeros and when those beasts come breathing fire and shyt whose gonna get hurt? Yah that's right the common folk. Litlle Danery's thinks she can run shyt but I'm just waiting for her to get a reality check.
Shut yo hoe ass up. :childplease:

You know nothing.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
#Targset :camby:

Your little girl is to stubborn to learn what her crazy ass dad did and is only going to Westeros because of him and her crazy ass brother
When she fails all the other set's are gonna be looking back at ya like :James:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I'm gonna be wishing her death
if she messes with any of the Starks or kills Tyrion (people that had nothing to do with the War of the Usurper). I can see the case with her wanting to kill Jaime but I probably won't like her for that either. Calling Ned a dog of the Usurper's? nikka didn't have a choice because of her fukked up daddy. :birdman:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I'm gonna be wishing her death
if she messes with any of the Starks or kills Tyrion (people that had nothing to do with the War of the Usurper). I can see the case with her wanting to kill Jaime but I probably won't like her for that either. Calling Ned a dog of the Usurper's? nikka didn't have a choice because of her fukked up daddy. :birdman:
If only Barristan didn't work for her. Dudes a G but find someone else to serve breh.