Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I got a feeling its all downhill for House Lannister from hear on out. We done dished out too many L's last season :smugdraper:

How yall little wolves doin? :youngsabo:

we bout to pay :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
HBO did a preview trailer for their upcoming 2014 shows, included shots from Game Of Thrones. I put one in spoilers, just in case yall wanna wait for the trailer.

bEJzeSNh.jpg

JUpHhQxh.jpg

0aV5bUah.jpg

B0iIQ5xh.jpg
IkoVeTFh.jpg

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very good but it's written like a historical text, so some will find it dry. It details the Dance Of The Dragons, a civil war between the Targaryens that occurred about 200 years before the start of Game Of Thrones. It also explains the beginning of the end for Targaryen rule: the civil war led to the death of the majority of their dragons.
It has dragon on dragon fights, including nikkas jumping onto other people's dragons mid flight. :ohhh:

And while it does depict how man can kill dragons (their only weakness is their eyes, but they can be killed by a large scorpion trebuchet), it makes clear that a full grown dragon is nearly unstoppable and capable of killing thousands of soldiers in seconds. The only good bet on killing a dragon is with your own dragon...

What's it called? I need something to hold me over before season 4

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
HBO did a preview trailer for their upcoming 2014 shows, included shots from Game Of Thrones. I put one in spoilers, just in case yall wanna wait for the trailer.

bEJzeSNh.jpg

JUpHhQxh.jpg

0aV5bUah.jpg

B0iIQ5xh.jpg
IkoVeTFh.jpg

:damn: not even winteriscoming.net is up on this, good looking breh, daps + rep

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's it called? I need something to hold me over before season 4
Princess And The Queen. It's included in an anthology called Dangerous Women, that just came out; basically a bunch of fantasy writers wrote fantasy short stories and novellas about badass women. If you don't want to buy it, since Martin only has one story in it, you can just read the entire thing at the store. His story is like 80 pages long or so.

Here's a synopsis:
King Viserys I Targaryen has ruled the Seven Kingdoms for more than twenty years, presiding over a time of peace and prosperity. He has declared his heir to be his eldest child, his only surviving child from his first marriage, Rhaenyra. But after his death, his widow, Queen Alicent of House Hightower, and Lord Commander Criston Cole of the Kingsguard instead crown his oldest son Aegon II as king. Rhaenyra rejects this as a coup and is herself crowned on Dragonstone. The Seven Kingdoms are divided, with the Starks, Arryns and Tullys declaring for Rhaenyra and the Lannisters, Baratheons and Tyrells for Aegon. This will be a civil war of not just armies and fleets, but also of dragons battling one another in the skies of Westeros. The Dance of Dragons has begun.

It's written as a historical text, so it's a different style than the books. It's rather "dry" which may turn people off. Basically it's written from the perspective of an old ass maester, and has biases for and against certain characters which you'll see as you read.

Last edited: