Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slept on this show hard. Watched all 3 seasons in like 2 weeks. My body is ready for season 4 :wow:
I cant believe I missed out on all this coli shyt though :russ:

I havent picked a house yet, but that dragon bytch always had me feeling some type of way :shaq:

Welcome :blessed:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
im new to the show also, just started watching last night. im on episode 6 of season 1. this shyt is great :wow:. trying to catch up to yall

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone checked out that Targset short story that was put out?

It's very good but it's written like a historical text, so some will find it dry. It details the Dance Of The Dragons, a civil war between the Targaryens that occurred about 200 years before the start of Game Of Thrones. It also explains the beginning of the end for Targaryen rule: the civil war led to the death of the majority of their dragons.
It has dragon on dragon fights, including nikkas jumping onto other people's dragons mid flight. :ohhh:

And while it does depict how man can kill dragons (their only weakness is their eyes, but they can be killed by a large scorpion trebuchet), it makes clear that a full grown dragon is nearly unstoppable and capable of killing thousands of soldiers in seconds. The only good bet on killing a dragon is with your own dragon...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
It's very good but it's written like a historical text, so some will find it dry. It details the Dance Of The Dragons, a civil war between the Targaryens that occurred about 200 years before the start of Game Of Thrones. It also explains the beginning of the end for Targaryen rule: the civil war led to the death of the majority of their dragons.
It has dragon on dragon fights, including nikkas jumping onto other people's dragons mid flight. :ohhh:

And while it does depict how man can kill dragons (their only weakness is their eyes, but they can be killed by a large scorpion trebuchet), it makes clear that a full grown dragon is nearly unstoppable and capable of killing thousands of soldiers in seconds. The only good bet on killing a dragon is with your own dragon...
:ohlawd: Did u buy it?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
By far the 2 most irritating kids in fiction

5505751864c411e3b0d90e7dda01b3a5_8_zps52b081f3.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd: Did u buy it?

Nah read it at the bookstore after work, I'll probably buy it eventually though.

Some other stuff, that folks here may find interesting:

-While multiple characters in the novella claim only Targs can ride dragons, there are examples of non-Targs managing to ride them. One character manages to tame a wild dragon by feeding it, however there are other examples of people getting eaten or burned while trying to tame dragons.

-A dragon rider can only bind to one dragon; the bond is only broken once the dragon or rider dies, at which point they can find another. So for example Dany would not be able to ride all three of her dragons, she'll have to bond to one.

-A dragon fight only ends after one of them is dead.

-The Starks are loyal as fukk

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I jacked this from the Unofficial GOT's Instagram
:scheme:

Had to make my own version using Paint
(Cause my Photoshop skills are shyt)

Without that idiot Robb
:snoop:

STARKSET_zpsdd832b4f.png

#STARKSET
#SNOWGANG
#TheNorthRemembers
#TheNorth
#ToastToTheOldGods
#WinterIsComing
#TheNorthWillNeverForget

teacher

All Star
Daps
Cancer is genetic and can come up at any age. I'm just saying age ain't got nothing to do with genetics.

cancer is and it isn't genetic....basically these mothafukkas (doctors/scientist) don't really have a clue for most cancers...

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You can get greyscale at any age in the series. In the books it's somewhat like chicken pox in the sense that if a child contracts it and survives, they become immune to it; still, the flesh never heals. Whereas there's no way for an adult to survive greyscale. They can treat it and live for awhile, but eventually it will kill them.

It spreads in damp regions and generally effects children, at least in Westeros. For instance Shireen lives on Dragonstone which is very damp. However outside of Westeros there are entire regions that are infected with the plague.