Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got a feeling its all downhill for House Lannister from hear on out. We done dished out too many L's last season :smugdraper:

How yall little wolves doin? :youngsabo:

we bout to pay :damn:
Nah. He was a prisoner of the Starks. Theon is probably the biggest gray-area for morality/loyalty/honor in the entire series. If you were really to sit down and just study the characters you could make an argument that he deserves more sympathy than virtually anyone other than Bran. A brief glance over his character shows him as a villain, but it is much much deeper than that. Jaimie Lannister is the same way.

Jaime Lannister has him beat imho after the story he told She-Hulk.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
nikkas hatin on #Targset? Seriously? :laff: :laff:

Y'all know damn well y'all don't want it with these dragons. Not to mention my nikka Grey Worm leading the Unsullied.

#Khaleesi
#Mother Of Dragons
#Daenerys Stromborn

:blessed:
Anyone who thinks she's going to win are idiots :stopitslime:. Mary sue as bytch had been destined to fail since the firtst fukkin episode.Ya'll Targs already lost just take your L and move on cause all Kell-C is doing is taking the destiny her crazy as fukkin father layed out for her and then she won't listen to Barristan whenever he tries to tell her about him :camby:. Her fans say then damnest shyt, every season I hear some dumbasses say "I can't wait for Khalessi to team up with the Starks and take down the Lannisters." anyone who thinks that will happen doesn't deserve to watch this show and for fukks sake why would she team up with the Upsurers dogs?:dahell: And last but not least her fukkin name is Danery's not Khaleesi! bytch better keep her monsters of death and destruction back in Esos:pacspit:

#TeamLannister
#TeamKingSlayer
#teamBrienn
#TeamPleaseDon'tTakeAnymoreL'sTheon
#FukkthecrazyassdipshytretardedStarks

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks she's going to win are idiots :stopitslime:. Mary sue as bytch had been destined to fail since the firtst fukkin episode.Ya'll Targs already lost just take your L and move on cause all Kell-C is doing is taking the destiny her crazy as fukkin father layed out for her and then she won't listen to Barristan whenever he tries to tell her about him :camby:. Her fans say then damnest shyt, every season I hear some dumbasses say "I can't wait for Khalessi to team up with the Starks and take down the Lannisters." anyone who thinks that will happen doesn't deserve to watch this show and for fukks sake why would she team up with the Upsurers dogs?:dahell: And last but not least her fukkin name is Danery's not Khaleesi! bytch better keep her monsters of death and destruction back in Esos:pacspit:

#TeamLannister
#TeamKingSlayer
#teamBrienn
#TeamPleaseDon'tTakeAnymoreL'sTheon
#FukkthecrazyassdipshytretardedStarks
:childplease: Yeah we had our L, but we on the come up and I'm just gonna sit back and laughs as the dragons come through the 7 kingdoms and body everything. :smugdraper:

Just know, nikka, we coming. :birdman:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Nah. He was a prisoner of the Starks. Theon is probably the biggest gray-area for morality/loyalty/honor in the entire series. If you were really to sit down and just study the characters you could make an argument that he deserves more sympathy than virtually anyone other than Bran. A brief glance over his character shows him as a villain, but it is much much deeper than that. Jaimie Lannister is the same way.
:ohhh: good point. still doesnt excuse him for bodying them orphans though . But damn his punishment is most severe. Theon might be the krillin of game of thrones :russ:. Next season they need to start counting all the L's he's catching.

But one thing i've noticed, is those guys that mess with the kids, usually catch the biggest Ls. Theon of course got it the worst for killing those 2 kids
Jamie lost his fighting hand after throwing the young wolf off the balcony
and Ned starks lost his head in front of his kids after stealing theon from his pops

rule #1 of the realm, dont fukk with them kids :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bran's the only good Stark, him and Rickon.
arya.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

From book 3 to book 5
Jamie
is far and away my favorite.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
What makes me laugh so much is that people are so quick to forgive Jaime for pushing Bran out of the window and then going to try and kill Arya but when it comes to Theon they are so aprhensive to it.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What makes me laugh so much is that people are so quick to forgive Jaime for pushing Bran out of the window and then going to try and kill Arya but when it comes to Theon they are so aprhensive to it.

Both lost the most precious things in their world (sword hand and dikk). I think they have both gotten their punishment for their sins, as long as they move forward on a positive path they can be redeemed.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Both lost the most precious things in their world (sword hand and dikk). I think they have both gotten their punishment for their sins, as long as they move forward on a positive path they can be redeemed.
#TeamGoldenHand
Theon has taken far to many L's to not be forgive.The fans even underestimate Alfie Allen's performance. I think that he was the best actor in season 2 and 3.