Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why all Stannis sons in a pickle jar though? :patrice:

GoTSelyse.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that baby was alright. claped up his uncle quick for talking shyt about his dad.

pretty demonic. Stannis could have challenged his brother to single combat, or at least met him on the field of battle. instead he used a shadow to stab his own brother in the back

blood magic is demonic breh. it is known

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
pretty demonic. Stannis could have challenged his brother to single combat, or at least met him on the field of battle. instead he used a shadow to stab his own brother in the back

blood magic is demonic breh. it is known

single combat?:childplease:
field of battle? :childplease:
Renly was wrong and should have supported his brother as his honor demanded it. Instead he paid the price of betraying family and not bending the knee. :smugdraper:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
slept on this show hard. Watched all 3 seasons in like 2 weeks. My body is ready for season 4 :wow:
I cant believe I missed out on all this coli shyt though :russ:

I havent picked a house yet, but that dragon bytch always had me feeling some type of way :shaq:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
For all the new comers check out the History and Lore of Westeros on Youtube to get a better understanding of the history behind the families,religions,etc......when i need my GOT fix i just watch these. 2 hours of piff

Props breh. I had only seen that first one.

I watched this entire series about 3-4 months back over the course of 2-3 weeks. Such piff :wow:

Picked up the books:ahh:

2j5dwf4.jpg

Also got the beer :banderas:
2aenuib.jpg

You can see where my allegiances lie :jawalrus:

#StarkSet
#WolfPack
#SnowGang
#LittleLawd :lawd: