Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"Spring 2014"

I heard april...
89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The fall of the Starks has been greatly exaggerated. Yes, they lost the heads of the household and first heir and they lost their home. But other than that, the problem is simply that all of them just THINK that the others are dead.

Bran is still alive, and his power is growing and he fukking took over the mind of another living human being :whoo:
Sansa is still alive, yeah she is a prisoner but she really isn't in any danger of getting murked because she is too valuable :obama:
Rickon is still alive :leon:
Arya is still alive and is a cold blooded killer already before puberty :heh:
Jon is back at the Wall :lupe:

5 out of 8 aint bad, Meatloaf would agree

The logic is easy to follow....the old gods run this shyt. TargSet doesn't rep the old gods. Therefore, TargSet doesn't run this shyt. The red god is just smoke and mirrors as well. StarkSet is the only set to rep. All other sets can win battles, but they will lose the war. The real war against the White Walkers that is....not this faggity Iron Throne :flabbynsick:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The fall of the Starks has been greatly exaggerated. Yes, they lost the heads of the household and first heir and they lost their home. But other than that, the problem is simply that all of them just THINK that the others are dead.

Bran is still alive, and his power is growing and he fukking took over the mind of another living human being :whoo:
Sansa is still alive, yeah she is a prisoner but she really isn't in any danger of getting murked because she is too valuable :obama:
Rickon is still alive :leon:
Arya is still alive and is a cold blooded killer already before puberty :heh:
Jon is back at the Wall :lupe:

5 out of 8 aint bad, Meatloaf would agree

The logic is easy to follow....the old gods run this shyt. TargSet doesn't rep the old gods. Therefore, TargSet doesn't run this shyt. The red god is just smoke and mirrors as well. StarkSet is the only set to rep. All other sets can win battles, but they will lose the war. The real war against the White Walkers that is....not this faggity Iron Throne :flabbynsick:
7ify.png
7ify.png
7ify.png
#Targset, nikka

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
It's almost about time for a teaser trailer, isn't it?

Last year stuff started rolling around this time:noah:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn brehs, finally started GOT from the beginning last week. Went HAM and finished it last night. It was hard enough getting passed what happened to my homie Ned, but that Red Wedding... :sadcam:

I don't know who I'm suppose to side with/root for now. :sadcam:

cant go wrong with #TheNightWatch :ehh:

We got Jon da Snow God about to run shyt and we got the thrillest illest killa Arya heading to join us...

fukk a throne breh, the real threat is coming north of the wall.
:salute:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
cant go wrong with #TheNightWatch :ehh:

We got Jon da Snow God about to run shyt and we got the thrillest illest killa Arya heading to join us...

fukk a throne breh, the real threat is coming north of the wall.
:salute:
:salute: I fukks with the homie Jon Snow :yes: Just need Arya Da Young Gawdess and Big Bad Bran to squad up and align with Jon for that Starkset Wolfpack reunion :ohlawd: