Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
:lupe: Knowing that HBO likes to have the climax of the season happen in the penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode of the season (Like they did with "The Wire"), have y'all bookreaders come to a conclusion what event is gonna happen in Season 4's penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode?

In one of the trailers or preview vids either one of the writers or actors (how's that for specificity :skip:) claimed that unlike previous seasons which built to a climatic episode nine, this season would be straight piff all the way through

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
this is the 2nd half to the 3rd book tho:hula:

m8oZ2i8.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones#Adaptation_schedule

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:lupe: Knowing that HBO likes to have the climax of the season happen in the penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode of the season (Like they did with "The Wire"), have y'all bookreaders come to a conclusion what event is gonna happen in Season 4's penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode?

I don't know, but only because there are too many insane events coming:blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
In one of the trailers or preview vids either one of the writers or actors (how's that for specificity :skip:) claimed that unlike previous seasons which built to a climatic episode nine, this season would be straight piff all the way through

:banderas: Yep, bookreaders been teasing that:
Why would you put spoilers?
Everyone should've seen seasons 1-3 by now

But back to the question
1 did a helluva job source material wise
But there's a reason why season 3 did twice the numbers 1 did
the story

But
Season 4 is going to crush the buildings and will be the best season
Im saying this with hope
If grrm source material wise can make any season better than this one coming up
we are in for a treat in the future​
It is but season 4 is based off the second half of book 3.Which is the best part of all the books.Be prepared for:gladbron::blessed::stopitslime::krs::damn::snoop::obama::eek::whoo::wtf::banderas:These reactions this season.

This season got the potential to be the best season of any TV show in history.
this nikka trollin, i wouldnt worry about it (did anyone really think ned was gonna come back:stopitslime:)

anyways, all the season are near equal to me, maybe season 3 has the edge because of how well they did the red wedding and the kings landing scenes. But i believe season 4 will rank as one of the greatest seasons in tv history. The amount of fukkery that's about to go down :wow:
Without spoiling anything, I'd be shocked if S4 doesn't become the universal choice of best season of the show. Previously each season has that big episode 9 moment where shyt hits the fan. I can think of at least six "shyt hits the fan" moments that will be in this season, if not more.

I've never read a book that did it like this. The first half of ASOS ends with the Red Wedding. When I first read that scene years ago it stunned me. And then the book becomes an avalanche of "oh shyt, what the fukk" moments one after another that just up the ante.

yall ain't ready :banderas:
:pachaha:Real talk.After the red wedding I was like:whew:Didn't know the piff that was to follow:banderas:
Damn breh I agree there are a ton of oh shyt moments but you got it pumped up like the Red Wedding was just an appetizer. Red Wedding is the main course no doubt about it, we just got a multi course dessert comin up:eat:

People think we are just talkin when we say this is about to be the GOAT season of TV ever.:youngsabo:
I disagree.. The red wedding was just one of many courses :demonic:

Kind of like a wedding with a 77 course meal :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:damn: we been getting along so well too!

But I saw the post in question and it sounded more like wishful thinking to me. I was just hoping everybody would ignoreit and move on. Ya should kknow better :comeon:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Thanks for reporting the spoilers, sorry I didn't get home until just now. It's been taken care of.

Continue to report the bytches, and PLEASE do not quote the spoilers.

Furthermore, if you can post 5 more times defending quoting spoilers, you can at least edit the fukking spoiler you quoted out of the post.

I know this is intermediate level forum shyt, but use some common sense. fukk.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
watching from season 1 beginning.

sweet summer children what do you know of winter.