Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
yo people,

ya'll realize that if you quote someone who drops a spoiler, if they go and edit their spoiler away your shyt is still there, right? therefore, you are no better than the original a$$hole who spoiled shyt

common fukking sense people.....use it

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
confirming posts as spoilers is nearly as bad posting the spoilers themselves. Act like you didn't see the post and quietly use the snitch button. Its simple folks
This. I wouldn't have thought anything of the post. I pretty much assume everyone is going to die. GRRM has made it so I have no attachments to anyone. :to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And what happens when that person either edits their post or their post is deleted after it is reported? Then who is the one dropping spoilers in the thread?

Not me because i dunno wtf happens since i dont read the books

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
And what happens when that person either edits their post or their post is deleted after it is reported? Then who is the one dropping spoilers in the thread?

:lupe: Knowing that HBO likes to have the climax of the season happen in the penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode of the season (Like they did with "The Wire"), have y'all bookreaders come to a conclusion what event is gonna happen in Season 4's penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode?

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Knowing that HBO likes to have the climax of the season happen in the penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode of the season (Like they did with "The Wire"), have y'all bookreaders come to a conclusion what event is gonna happen in Season 4's penultimate (2nd-to-last) episode?

It's hard to answer w/o spoiling it... I know what my episode 9 climax would be though.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny